where do you buy?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by flip__26, Dec 28, 2023.

1. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    just curious if people have recommendations of 'general' chastity sites to buy from (rather than direct from the manufacturer like some of the better known models).
    i've used house of denial in the UK a couple of times - i'm only across the sea in ireland so shipping is reasonable, and if i keep the spend under €150 i don't get hit with extra taxes and customs.
    anyone have any other sites they'd recommend? just looking to play/experiment with different styles of device without breaking the bank.
    e.g. for example i got a holy trainer knock-off from HOD to get the sizing right before i invested in the much more expensive genuine one.

2. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    I would suggest eBay. Filter down to ones in your country. To get them a little quicker. They are cheap quality but it's better than spending €100 on one when you could get about 4 to try out.
    THEN pay more for your long term cages.

Good luck

3. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    as mentioned, that's what i've done. just curious if there are any other good single sellers in general part of the world (northwest europe) that people have used and recommend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice