When Subs Cry - extract

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Sep 15, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    #1 MH Macdonald, Sep 15, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2023
    Have you ever been told to have a fake tantrum or hissy-fit just for the laugh of your Mistress and her friends?

Here's my attempt at writing such a temper tantrum for foofoo the modern-day-Cinders in the eBook series of the same name, in front of his Mistress by his nemesis Mistress Tyler, in my latest eBook 'When Subs Cry', I do hope I captured the feelings of shame well.

'When Subs Cry' extract:

“Again loser,” Tyler instructed. “Say it one more time, I want a laugh. You seem close to tears, let’s see if I can get you over the line, I do like it when you’re a crybaby. It makes me laugh at how tragic you are, and how pathetically you can debase yourself. Do it for me. This time, because you’re an immature wannabe wanker, I want you to do it as if you’re having the biggest hissy-fit tantrum you can imagine. Remember Veruca Salt the spoiled brat character from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, a greedy, demanding, having tantrums whenever she didn’t get what she wanted, well, you never get what you want do you loser. Ever. So, channel your best Veruca Salt and take it to the nth degree hissy-fit. Go!”

Daunted by Tyler’s challenge, foofoo quivered over having to put on such an over-the-top faux reaction, for he could indeed remember seeing the film and reading the book and he seriously doubted he could even get close to such a tantrum, let alone top it. Hating having to play-act, the instruction panicked him, he felt genuinely flummoxed at how to even put on such a hissy-fit. Aware Tyler was awaiting his obedient response, he reluctantly sank deeply into his chaste experiences and the unfairness of his denial periods for his inspiration. To his side, he heard Nikki chuckle at what Tyler was asking of him. He knew better than to emit a sigh of helpless frustration in response to Tyler’s instruction but powerless was how he felt.

Spurred on by Nikki chuckling at his expense, ever the good boy for his Mistress, without agency to do otherwise, just how his Mistress liked him to be, figuratively girding his loins with his tiny chastity cage, foofoo once more when unto the breach for his Mistress, his keyholder and the catalyst of his happy ever after. Mistress Nikki, she who must be obeyed, his be-all and end-all.

Commencing his self-effacing humiliation by forming a sulky pout, and then, drawing on real experiences from his life before Nikki, foofoo evoked the rejection he’d felt by the varied crushes he had had through the years and steeled himself as best he could for what Tyler wanted of him, despite his extreme reluctance to act in the way she desired. He was no actor, far from being as bashful as he was, but with Nikki and her friends, he was left with no choice but to come out of his shell and do as they bid. Nikki liked to call it character-building, but foofoo considered it mortifying. Either way, none of it came naturally to him and so, it took a lot of mental energy to put himself in the right frame of mind to perform and to conjure up what was wanted from him…

“No woman wants to fuck foofoo!” foofoo shrieked out suddenly, as simultaneously he flapped his arms at his sides, stamping one foot, the shaming-bells only adding to the cacophony of piercing sounds he made. Foot stamping done with, foofoo threw himself down on the carpet, and rolling onto his back, started hitting the floor with his fists and stamping both his heels, wailing, his face streaked with genuine tears, hot, salty, stinging tears, “Not fair, no woman wants to fuck foofoo! It’s so not fair, no woman wants to fuck foofoo! It’s just not fair! Not fair! Not fair!”

Laughing her tits off, clapping her hands, Tyler cackled with glee at foofoo’s little remonstration. She shared her amusement until he finally ran out of steam and on his back, red-faced and teary-eyed, came to a stop. Then, as if speaking to a toddler, Tyler said, “My, my, poor little piss-flaps, you’re so very distraught! What a hissy fit! For once I don’t have to order you to do it once more and with feeling. You’re so upset that you have worked yourself into a right tizzy, hitting the floor with your hands in a tantrum I’d expect from a spoiled brat, a right Little Lord Fauntleroy. Stamping your feet too. I can tell how sad you are that no woman will fuck you! It must feel horrible to know that as a man, even an unmanly man with an unmanly nub of a manhood like yours, that I can just about see as you lie on your back before me, that you won’t ever get to do that, I can tell that must make you so upset for you to behave like that in front of Nikki and me. I understand you still dream of getting to fuck, so it must feel so very awful that no one will want to do that with you. How terribly terrible. I know it sounds like just the best fun to get to fuck, but you can’t, and you won’t. Ever. Unfair or not, no one wants to fuck a loser or a pindick and especially not a pindicked loser. You may be desperately desperate, but I can tell you regardless of how upset you are, or the number of tantrums you have, there’s no woman you’ve ever met in this world thinking about, let alone missing, your tiny nub, whatsoever. Zero, zip, zilch, nada, nil, sweet Fanny Adams, none, diddly squat. Not an iota, whatever way you want to look at it. No pangs of desire, no sleepless nights, no regrets. However, I’ll tell you what piss-flaps, given you’re so evidently upset about not being able to have a fuck, not even a sympathy one because no one feels any sympathy towards a piss-flaps like you, but we could see if your Mistress will let you have a little wanky-poos. That’s what piss-flaps do isn’t it, they play with themselves. What do you say? I think that’s really what you really want and from what I have heard, this state of affairs, so upsets you, you’ve even made a little song and dance about wanting to have a little wanky-poos fun with your tiny pindick. I think that’s absolutely lovely, far better than having a temper tantrum about wanting to do something you will never do. A much more positive approach. Now there, there, as to no one wanting to ever fuck you, that will never change. But let’s see if you fare any better about getting to having one of your silly little wanky-poos. It seems unlikely but there’s no harm in trying, is there now. Up, up, up off the floor you little brat, and show us what a loser really wants…”

When Subs Cry - out now
    @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CHYFVJP8

Amazon reviews:

'Wonderfully written stories. Forget the cliche of leather clad dommes with whips, the domestic servitude of foofoo is much crueler. Intense chastity frustration, mockery and non stop chores are the order of the day.' (UK Amazon)

'This is another great installment of this wonderful truly ruthless and beautiful FLR-storyline.' (Germany Amazon)

'Fun read, very detailed cruel femdom.' (USA Amazon)

'Loved this story the humiliation is always top notch.' (USA Amazon)

'The scene on the sofa with Mistress and Her slave is hands down one of the best i've ever read!.' (UK Amazon)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice