'When Subs Cry' eBook

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by MH Macdonald, Sep 14, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Series synopsis:
    Spare the Chastity, Spoil the Man: Nikki's philosophy is that beta-males don’t need orgasms, they need chores & discipline. This means in practice, I am in the process of weaning him off orgasms.

Out Now: 'When Subs Cry'

This is the one... where the bitch is back! Nikki's oldest friend Tyler has had a bad day at work. She'd been on her feet all day at a conference, and her clients had irked her to say the least. As a result, she's minded to generate some Male Tears before teatime... Let's just say Cinderella had it far easier… and as for foofoo, the simping ‘hero’ of my tales, well he's found his 'happy ever after' in a CFnm Female Led household, where his list of chores are endless and his trials & tribulations are legion... (52,000+ words) On Amazon @ www.amazon.com/dp/B0CHYFVJP8
    when subs cry.jpg

Amazon reviews:
    'Wonderfully written stories. Forget the cliche of leather clad dommes with whips, the domestic servitude of foofoo is much crueler. Intense chastity frustration, mockery and non stop chores are the order of the day.' (UK Amazon)

'This is another great installment of this wonderful truly ruthless and beautiful FLR-storyline.' (Germany Amazon)

'Fun read, very detailed cruel femdom.' (USA Amazon)

'Loved this story the humiliation is always top notch.' (USA Amazon)

'The scene on the sofa with Mistress and Her slave is hands down one of the best i've ever read!.' (UK Amazon)

In a nutshell, my eBooks are vignettes within an on-going story arc of female domination and male submission, where I indulge myself in the irony of playing around with and inverting sexist stereotypical proverbs or idioms related to gender roles, imposed by patriarchal societies around domestic tasks and so-called "womanly duties."

NB: Like Coca-Cola recommend a Coke is 'best served chilled' I always recommend my stories are 'best read locked' for unsupervised male subs and good-gurls ;)
    WARNING - Contains scenes of pitiless female domination and BDSM sexuality within a Female Led service orientated relationship. Please do not read of you are liable to be offended by such material. Adult readers only - unsuitable for under 18s, alpha-males and anyone who struggles with the principle: ‘Real Women Don’t Do Housework.’

2. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    ‘Real Women Don’t Do Housework.’thats why they need a maid, giggles.

[​IMG]

Lockedup79 and MH Macdonald like this.
  3. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    you got it!
    ;)

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice