When do you think it's time for cum?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by caged_controlled, Nov 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Ok, this questions is directed at self imposers.

When I started my chastity period, I thought of only letting myself cum if I were to have sex. Well, so far, almost 40 days later, I still haven't been lucky. So today, after the infamous locktober is over, I thought of allowing myself to cum, after all, this has been quite a while!

It felt so good when I started masturbating (I hadn't done it since my last orgasm). If felt so good! Except that when I was near cumming I thought to myself.... "so, is that it? Now I just reset the counter?" and then I couldn't bring myself to cum. So now I'm torn. What do you think?

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    I think......................it's very possible that there are other internet forums that might suit you better.

TitaniumChastiTi likes this.
  3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    You have a point. counters reset. the larger the counter the harder it will be to reset?

4. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Have you ever heard of Nooovember

RGL and cosmiccandi like this.
  5. chris82

chris82 Guest

I though cumming was for key holders only? That's what I've always been told.

cosmiccandi likes this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I do not personally understand self locking because I am only locked for my wife's pleasure. I would masterbate a few times a day if I could, so I would never self lock. There is no rulebook for chastity and it is not a contest, so your guess is as good as anyone else's'. If you go to fetlife you can find plenty of self locking guys who will tell you to go for very long periods of time or give you some game to play to determine it. It is your penis, you hold the key and so you can go for as long as you want. Have fun and just note that chastity is a much different experience when you have a keyholder. A KH will take you beyond you comfort zone and that is when chastity really starts. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice