When and Why She decided on permanent chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subken, Oct 8, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    When it became obvious that my Lori's tube was comfortable enough to wear indefinitely, and that it was very secure, my key holder wife suggested we try a three month period of chastity to begin. There was to be no tease and denial what-so-ever, she has a zero tolerance for any type of penis stimulation, and a few failed milking attempts led her to eliminate those as well. At the three month mark there was no discussion at all - I was to go another three months. At six months without orgasm She decided that I would be allowed only one orgasm per year, on our anniversary. I thought this was too long and more than I had ever bargained for, but she was adamant that our relationship was so improved that I needed to accept it. I had become obedient and attentive like never before and she had come to love having me penetrate her with a strap-on dildo.

Then something happened that I had never experienced - I had an involuntary emission - a huge one - without any stimulation. I had gotten a "compressed" erection in the tube and suddenly it just happened. Two days later it happened again. These were exactly like ruined orgasms, really big ones, but certainly nothing like real orgasms. That was two months ago and I've not had another.

When I told her, I expected anger but was met with a smile and a kiss because this further proved to her what she had always told me, and what Lori Lancer had confirmed: the body takes care of it's own needs. Permanent chastity is not only possible, it is preferable in some cases. She also admitted how much more she prefers the large vibrating strap-on dildo to my penis, and how turned on she gets at the idea of never letting me out of chastity and never letting me orgasm again. So she decided that I'm not to be let out for purposes of ejaculation ever again. I agreed and no longer struggle with the decision. For us it is best.

At eight months I have experienced zero prostate issues, and zero reduction in libido. I would tell everyone to quit speculating about what they have not experienced.

This is a true story and it began happening on our 22nd anniversary, as we discussed our impending divorce and the splitting of our assets. I was 56, wealthy, and It was the worst day of my life. I locked myself in the newly adjusted Lori's device and handed her the keys asking for another chance and she granted me one. Miracles do happen.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    glad it all worked out for you both................we are all different with different ideas , and who is to say anyones way is right or wrong. enjoy

manintyres likes this.
  3. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    My wife and I are not practicing permanent chastity but that's not to say it's not on the table. I was told that if I'm ever caught chatting /sexting again that she would order the Lorie breakaway screws for my device and that I would then be given a choice either permanent chastity or permanent separation from her. It's a no brainer for me really, I would definitely choose permanent chastity versus loosing the love of my life forever. She also stated that the breakaway screws would be inserted prior to being confronted and given my choices

dsinbraces and Joroincharge like this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    well hopefully if she is the love of your life you wont want to risk losing her anyway by sexting anyone else will you? screws or no screws! lol

manintyres likes this.
  5. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    There are no ifs ands or buts about it, she certainly is the love of my life. Your right I definitely don't want to lose her, no excuses for past behaviors, I was wrong. Now she expects 24/7 chastity and total control.

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thats one of the real benefits to this lifestyle for the keyholder although the subbie needs to accept their responsibilities as well and prove they really do want to mend their errant ways. A chastity belt is a great leveler of power between the sexes and in the right hands can be most effective at retraining a male brought up to think that he can do almost anything he wants to without fear.

7. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Slave@heart,
    I'm in the same exact situation...given two choices...and chose to stay, only under my wife's terms. We have a FLR and she has been my dominant for over six years. After the initial shock, I've adjusted to Mistress now making the decision, not just sexual, but in many other facets as well. I too was given the warning that she would take steps to insure that I would never have another affair, period. For Mistress and I things have worked the past six years. I wish you both the very best.
    dickinbraces

8. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I also have a (nocturnal) emission while being denied for long term. It happens after about 3 months and so there is really no need for milking or a release.

9. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Glad to hear the same sort of story from others. It really is a lock it or leave it situation for me but I think she is completely justified - I was BAD, really BAD though I never cheated. I'm chastised, tattooed with her name and soon getting a chastity tattoo (though I won't be shown the design or placement until we get it done), plugged often, spanked cropped and slapped, monitored via security cams in my home and office, and generally the house slave cooking most meals, serving her and cleaning up, I perform regular foot worship and pedicures, pussy slave, etc.... The grip keeps getting tighter and I am happier and happier. Very in love and truly fulfilled. We are still best friends and both amazed that it took 20 years of marriage to figure out this arrangement. It's my fault that is took so long of course. The Lori's device didn't hurt either.

10. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:

11. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    I am very pleased it has worked out for you subken.

In my ignorance I had not heard of an involuntary emission before, so, thank you for the information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice