What would you change?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by vassel, Jan 4, 2014.

1. vassel

vassel Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I'm interested in the opinions of MM users specifically, but if you have a similar type of device feel free to weigh in!
    After wearing your device for a while, have you found there's something you would have ordered differently, and if so, what?
    I've had my Jailbird for a year now and find it is slightly too big. Not a lot and it is still very wearable, but a little smaller cage could improve wearability. I think initially I was too worried about ordering too small and so the device wouldn't be used, and there's a possibility too its gotten a little looser over time, but as has been commented before 'you're not as big as you think you are'!
    I'm tempted to purchase another MM device that is slightly smaller both in diameter and length of the cage, and at the same time try another of their designs, so I'm curious what others have found - if anything, what would you change if ordering again, or what did you change if you have bought a second device.

2. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    I have a queens keep, and have ordered a pet trap as my second device. My queens keep fits very well but I went a size smaller in diameter for my second device. I was already at 2 1/4" length and that's the shortest you can go with the pet trap, so no change there although I don't think I would go shorter anyway.

I think it will be nice to have two slightly different fits, and I'm assuming the new device will restrict erections more.

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    I think most users would go with a slightly smaller cage. It's the single biggest area where measuring errors can creep in.

4. toanlimina

toanlimina locked rubber boy

denmark
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    I have a MM Quens Keep, and in the beginning it was as it should be, but after a couple of months it became more loose so I will - when I have the finances buy a smaller A ring and then at the same time also by a smaller cage in both lenght and with. I came from a CB 6000 and could not use the 44 mm a ring at that time but now when I go back I can use it without problems so I think I have become more strech around my scrotum and penis so it is hanging lower now and therefor givesplace for the smaller A ring.

5. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    I'm most likely in for some harsh feedback , - but on a forum like this You should always be true to Your own experiences, standards, motivations and beliefs, - anything else is just faking or sweet-talking….

So: I Do not understand the devices like Queens Keep and others that allows heavy stimulation through all the openings in the tube and head. I find it rather silly to wear a so called chastity device - to keep "the prisoner" from heavy duty masturbation, - in which You are actually still capable of reaching orgasm , - with just a little extra effort. You can stimulate in many ways , - or just pop it out of the tube and give it a wank. Couldn't you?
    OK, - I can see that infidelity is getting somewhat tricky - cause often the balls are still trapped even when You can pull-out - lol, - but without a PA fixing of some sort and a strict access control to keys, - a lot of false security, - and cheating - even in that area - can take place.

I Have tried CB6000 ( Too many pins, bad fitting - and bad looks), Holy Trainer ( liked it, great fitting- but it cracks) and have found peace in a SteelWorxx Steelheart beefed up with an integrated lock and an internal PA-fixing. That combination is rock solid, smooth, - without noisy padlocks and loose wires etc.. - And my Mistress loves the look of it. It's so "manly" she says, - and she is thrilled to know that escape and stimulation is IMPOSSIBLE and that surrender to her needs and demands are CRYSTAL CLEAR. That is comforting for her - and certainly also for me.

Cleaning is obviously an issue, -but with everyday supervised cleaning, - you are all right,
    -and it adds to the tease:). I can however wear it for like 3 days, -and do some cleaning with pins , - when I'm away for work…, -with no health concerns.

OK Guys, - I know that we are all in this for slightly different reasons, - and we all have to live by the different motivations and sets of rules , defined by our Wifes or/and Mistresses, - but one thing we can all agree upon should be that it is wrong to give our Wifes/Mistresses the impression that we will accept Chastity to prevent "unauthorized" release, and also the impression that we could not cheat if we wanted to, -yet having way to many ways we secretly can undermine the concept.

That is not just unfaithful - thats is mean...

Do You want to give up all control of your sex or do you want to have a backdoor, - that you do not tell your wife/mistress about?

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

Wendygirl likes this.
  6. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    My first MM device was a JB. Loved it but wanted something different. I purchased this past year a Watchful Mistress that I like even more than my JB. It gives my wife a little less access to me.

7. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    Don't know your age or weight but for me, over the years I have had to go smaller and smaller with any devices I wore. Sometimes, my penis retreats so much I cannot ever see it. There was a website I saw recently that showed old men with the same problem. Where did the penis go? At one time I was able to wear sheaths with spikes in them or Kali's Teeth but not now. Even my ball harness slips off. I woke up this morning with my CB6Ks down the leg of my pajamas. It fit me tight enough to cause a little discomfort during the day. I have no idea how my balls fit through the small opening but they did. :)

My point is that things can definitely get smaller with age and even weight gain.

8. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    What's your point? No device is 100% foolproof. Many men can orgasm (or at least ejaculate) without any direct stimulation to the penis. Castration is certainly orgasm-proof, but seems a little severe, I would think. To use a similar analogy, since any house can be broken into (such as smashing the windows), what's the point of locking it at all?

Chastity is a game people play on different levels, some very 'real' and severe, others much less so. Does it really matter in the end how well protected a cock is, as long as the people involved get off on the idea?

Here's your 'harsh feedback' - who are you to judge what other people do and enjoy? You pretend you've found a foolproof method, but you're just pretending harder than most people. When your wife fingers your ass and you blow your wad in your steel tube, then what?

I just don't go for the 'holier than thou' attitude, that's all.

PUP and Mascara^Snake like this.
  9. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with blueeyes on one point. The underside of the jailbird/queens keep is quite exposed. I had a bar added on the underside when I realised just how much stimulation was possible.

However, medium security is all I need. I don't pull out. I'm not tempted to, and I don't think about it, except when it comes up on here.

The main point though is that my wife wouldn't want me to get a PA, and since the whole point is pleasing her, I wouldn't push for it even if it was my fantasy to be more secure. Also, she wouldn't want to supervise cleaning every couple of days.

I think of my device as a wedding ring for my cock. It's not a prison but rather a symbol of a promise I have made. However, for us it's still a game and if I screw up its not the end of the world.

BlueEyes, LilRob and PUP like this.
  10. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    After 8 months of 24/7 wear (jailbird - monthly unlockings to shave / play with mistress ), I am thinking that I could go with a slightly smaller base ring. Other than that ....no changes .... Very happy with the jailbird!

11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for feedback - I appreciate it oh so much - and You definitely got something there.
    It's a game - You are oh so right
    Orgasm can be reached in oh so many ways -You are oh so right
    CBT's only restrict You from some of your opportunities:)

Of course I wrote My post in a very square fashion on purpose to actually get some debate on the matter.
    If You go through the various threads you are bound to find numerous post claiming unescapable lockups for months and even Years. You will find people claiming no orgasm for god knows how long.
    And You will come across male subs how likes to draw a picture of themselves - to their KH that they are securely locked up - and in fact they are not. They just haven't told her how easily they can pullout or stimulate. Wouldn't You?

You could say - so what - it's only a game, and everybody knows about these little tricks, -and don't care - cause cheating is part of the game. I doubt that every KH would agree to that. Some would feel mislea- being betrayed. That is what I am saying.
    I' m also saying that TO ME it seems silly to wear a piece of metal around your cock, - that does not serve is purpose. My fire lights up, when I know that my fantasy of being kept is in sync with what i i real life commit myself to. I this why I can look in the mirror and say I',m consistent with my choices and I can look at my KH knowing that her belief of having been giving total control- actually is there truth. That works FOR ME. What works for You?
    One more thing:
    I have the deepest respect for those who can live just by the honour system. Where a promise is a promise.
    I hope I will reach that state of mind one day, - but I have to admit that the tube is giving me the kink i am in need for right now. And it helps my Wife/Mistress in her growing feeling of be the natural leader of the house. I makes so much more obvious to her.

And finally-I do not feel that I am a better sub or wearing a superior device. I'm only 8 8 months into this, - so whist do I really know. I just needed to get these thoughts off my chest, - and will appreciate more comments.

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

12. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I think there are people who honestly believe they can't pull out. Some don't even try. Some are 'reasonably' secure, and find the device acts more like a deterrent. Others are like you - they think they've found a totally secure device. It could be said that if you have to take it off every day for 'supervised' cleaning, then you're pretending just as much as anyone.

My point is that nobody, but nobody, has the right to point to anyone doing chastity in a way that they enjoy and tell them they're doing it 'wrong'. If you're 6'6'' and 230 lbs. of solid muscle, and your girlfriend ties you to the bed with pink ribbons, so what? Who are you to point your finger and say 'it's cheating'.

I understand that you feel it's silly to wear a device that's not what you may think of as 100% secure. And you're free to have that opinion. But don't come here and wave it about. We really don't want to hear about it. Just like you're free to have any racist or sexist opinion you like. But keep it to yourself. Until such time as you have the badge and hat of the Chastity Police, don't go pointing fingers at anyone on this site.

subdomain likes this.
  13. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I choose chastity because I enjoy it. My wife allows a device because she likes it too. If I cheat I feel way worse about it than she does. She's not going to police it, period. She does not check my emergency key and I have never used it. I think I slipped up once or twice in our first year...I am still learning. It works for us.

14. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    That is a beautiful way of phrasing it. And Yes - pullouts are not the end of the world, by far.

I do not look down on others because they do not have the same feeling of "sillyness" to a device that is not secure.
    How many handcuffs could you sell to LA-police department, if they were not secure…?
    Trying to - would be kind of silly… not serving the needs of the police and the people in general.

For our relationship it works like this:

When I introduced the hunger for Chastity, and begged her to be my KH, I'm sure I sold the message to her that it would be escape proof - that her control of the key and my releases would not be in vain…
    I'm sure that is one of the driving forces in her acceptance. It would not have made it, just by telling her that I would not pull-out.
    Prior to popping the question I had read a lot on the internet about all of this totally secure devices, - but I was soon to discover that it was just salestalk, - a lie. I felt I was cheating on my wife/mistress, -so I told her, and together we decided to go for more security.
    That way we lifted this from a game to a way of life.
    This is how it works for us - and of course it works differently for everybody else.

That's my humble experience and opinion, - and I wanted to see how others are dealing which these issues. Maybe I did not phrase it as elegantly as some may think I should, - I deliberately phrased it a little provocative, to get some responses. Maybe I should have started a thread, instead of ending up highjacking this one. Sorry for that part…

Sometimes - as en exercise - it is healthy to challenge the consensus, - that will keep consensus vivid, and not self-righteous.

Cheers
    BlueEyes

15. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Dear Billus Thank You for taking the time to talk back. I appreciate it a lot. I really do. That is what I wanted. Feedback.

I have no intention off pointing fingers, - just to ventilate that Me, Myself, I find it somewhat silly, if I were to cage in my cock, yet not haven't done it properly. I was seeking reactions from likes of You, - to what extend that feeling was something others may have struggled with, - and if not, - what kind of arrangements they have made to keep that fantasy of total surrender to a Mistress alive.

If any fingers pointed anywhere it would be in the direction of those who unfiltered from salestalk pass on misleading information of various devices inescapabillity. Thats is indeed rather confusing for newcomers like myself.

At one point I asked myself, if this "male chastity thing" was just a fraud - a matter of selling devices and stuff, - and not and honest community. I can assure You that I later found out, that there are indeed a lot of nice honest subs and mistresses around - lol.

And Billus , -one especially for You: Sometimes - what seems to be an attempt to defend everybody's right to be what they are, can be so demanding, - that it ends up serving exactly the opposite purpose.
    I am sure You have no intention of making that mistake.

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

16. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Odd how the only people who think that way are the ones who want to pass judgement on others, then try to rationalize their way out when called for it in public. Now back to the original point of this thread.

17. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I agree Billus , let's not engage in a cockfight, not here - not anywhere - that was never my intention. I would rather prefer to spent the rest of the afternoon serving my Mistress.
    Cheers!

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i not got a MM one but i does have a little teeny metal one and i don't wants to change anything really.

19. vassel

vassel Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Interesting reading these replies. Obviously everone has different motivations and the devices chosen reflect that. And curious too that slightly smaller sizing seems to be the biggest change.
    A different style is tempting too and this reflects the motivation to be in chastity. Myself, I prefer a more open device, that can I be teased through, and is easy to keep clean without removal for weeks at a time. The more encasing devices enhance the denial but are balanced by the need to remove for cleaning more regularly, which don't suit us so much.
    I'll be going for something a little smaller next time, and maybe a little more encasing than the Jailbird.

20. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    the one thing I would change is the fact I don't have one:(

21. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Would love for MM to offer an anatomical ring like they have for the Holy Trainer and the Steelheart. For me at least, its a much better design and I love that the boys can hang normally instead of being pushed up and out. Would also like to see the cockcage pointed more straight down, instead of out, for a lower profile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice