What was it like when you figured out the right cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissyEliza85, Jul 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sissyEliza85

sissyEliza85 Chastity addict

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    I suspect some or even many of you can relate. It took a long time trying out cages to find one that fit right and felt right. Narrowing it down to the right size, material, etc.

I started having it locked down late last year with the kink 3D cages. Originally the cage was too big and when I switched to a size smaller it was even better. I just went down a ring size and it fits amazing. I feel like I could be in this indefinitely (aside from the occasional quick deep clean and putting back on).

What was it like narrowing down to the right cage and how did it feel when you figured it out?

sis_nikki and Helena like this.
  2. Wineguy678

Wineguy678 Member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    For me it was a process - started with a CB6000 and after a bit that split. I then went to another plastic cage, but we found that after 2 days it started to get really stinky and she didn’t like that. It fit well, but it wasn’t ideal. I now have a metal cage that is absolutely perfect. I remember putting it on and having both intense excitement and - bit of “what did I just do?”-type thoughts because it fits so perfectly. I know when I go in it, it’s not for a short time anymore. I love it.

3. 100 Days or more

100 Days or more Permanently locked since 1/1/2017

Director
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Having now spent many years in a chastity device I can say I have tried a few.
    I started with cheap off the shelf stuff like many, used a Bon4M for a couple of years which was good, Had a CB3000 plastic for travelling but finally got my current cage a year ago and it is great.
    The completely smooth and enclosed design of the Steel heart from Steelworx and correct fitting make this comfortable and discrete. I also have the double ring so that I can have days of partial release without the ability to cum.
    Hope that helps
    S

sissyEliza85 likes this.
  4. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    I, too, started decades ago with the CB6000's, trying newer versions as they were released. There wasn't much choice out there back then. And just about all of the devices would pinch somewhere, sooner or later. Or split and pinch (YOUCH!!!!)! Or be a hassle to put on or off. Eventually, though, I tried a Holy Trainer v2 and was very impressed. It was quite comfortable and enabled long-term (more than 1 week 24/7) without any major body issues. Cleaning maintenance was a minor chore, but I perfected a system that worked very well and wasn't really burdensome.

Then, last August 2020, I ordered the NC03 in my avatar. The construction of this cage is a bunch of stainless steel nuts welded together. It comes with spiked screws which can be inserted into those nuts to make this a spiked cage. I had ordered this cage ONLY for my Sweet Lovely Goddess to use when She wanted to punish me, and the screws gave Her some control over just how much punishment She wanted me to endure.

But much to my surprise, when I put it on, it was REALLY comfortable. I had ordered it with all 4 size rings. I forgot which one I settled on, but I've been wearing it 24/7 EVER SINCE then. Without the points, for the most part. Although as I type this, I do have 4 points in it. My Lovely Wife decided She should help celebrate our Anniversary on the 4th of this month by inserting 4 spikes. And She hasn't yet given permission to remove them. Interestingly, they're really not too much of a problem most of the time. But in certain position, or IF She teases me and my cock twitches, I instantly feel their presence. But aside from the points, this thing is just really comfortable for me. The Holy Trainer hasn't been used since. It's on "standby" in case we have to go some place where a metal device not be wise to wear.

It IS a nice feeling to put on a cage and it just feels right!

~subrick

Tom Cross likes this.
  5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Yes, definitely a feeling of rightness and completion.

I've been through a lot of cages: DIY full belt; Chinese A?; Holy Trainer 2; a couple of 3D printed models; Custom Chastity Ghost (which was wearable too enclosed); Custom Chastity Saint first attempt (almost there); Custom Chastity Saint (wearable indefinitely); Custom Chastity Saint Permanent Edition (sealed!).

So some of that feeling was possibly relief. But it was also about the door finally opening so our relationship could take this path.

Tom Cross and sissyEliza85 like this.
  6. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I put that cage on and it basically sucked my dick inside and gave it a gentle squeeze and I just knew it was the one for me.

7. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    I am still trying to get the perfect cage...after too many purchases (3 from MM alone...that really adds up). My biggest problem is that I had a cage too long and ordered another 1 size shorter. That cage I wear regularly now, but it is still a little too long (a perfect fit would REALLY make peeing easier). I mailed back the 1st too long cage to MM for a shortening, but it came back too short for me to wear now. I suspect it was shortened more than requested...but I am not one to complain, especially knowing it is not fixable (guess I am just used to businesses shrugging their shoulders as their fix to problems).

I COULD buy a 4th device...but A: they are really expensive and B: I do not know that it will come back fitting just right. I have thought of mailing the 2 devices to MM and asking for a cage size between them, but then I am without my cage for...well...not sure how long (and out another $400 or whatever)

If I were circumcised, the smaller cage would probably fit. However, as is, it does not and causes problems. Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed I did not get my perfect fitting cage.

8. Curiouscagedfag

Curiouscagedfag New member

Local Time:

HI There, if you sized down do you have one for sale, what size?

9. Vanillalocked133

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Who didn’t start out with a CB!? Lol Got my first in college. Was like a caged animal but was so excited and just thought hey I guess this isn’t tooo bad. Maybe this is normal, evolved and evolved. After trying so many and wanting to keep going further down the long term path and doing research the V4 HT seemed like a good choice. I tried it on and was SHOCKED. I started with the maxi, and quickly learned smaller is better (truly didn’t need the maxi) so I sized down two and got the small, put on my normal day to day clothes and it was life changing!!! Smaller is better, and the HT is amazing.

Just like everything else in this world, you get what you pay for, if you’re going to use it everyday, get the quality and spend the extra coin!

Tom Cross and subrick like this.
  10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I have a small collection of various Chinese cages, all metal, most were comfortable for short term wear. Then I found a version that was close to the MCN Adaptus and was very comfortable, so I decided to spring for the actual MCN and it is perfect.
    I could wear the Adaptus all the time with removal for a good scrub once a week, but I’m glad my Wife hasn’t made me go more than a few weeks before giving me a week or two of freedom! Makes it tough to go from sex daily back to locked away, but we’re having fun and she’s happy, so all is great!

11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Oh absolutely! I started in chastity almost 5 years ago, and went thru 4-5 cages until I found the right one, which is an Evotion Bijou (shaft only) anchored by a frenum piercing. The CB6000s just were never comfortable. I could rarely last more than 6 hours or so. I'd wake up in excruciating pain, and figured chastity was impossible for me. My sac sits very high and tight, and my balls aren't that big, so no ball-trap device worked unless the base ring was so tight that it was painful, and I'd turn blue in minutes! I finally realized my only option was shaft-only, with a piercing. And that has turned out well. In retrospect, I might have gotten a PA instead of a frenum, but it's healed now, and I dont really want to start over.

Tom Cross likes this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean. I had the same experience with my MaleChastityNow cage.
    You just know.

I fooled with toys since before the original CB-2000 ball-trap came out. Decades… I could never sleep or keep clean.

I still remember when I first put on my MaleChastityNow Contender with a PA hook added. I was finally secured by the piercing my wife watched over about 5 months prior.

You know the Hitchcock Zoom? I felt like that. Like I was seeing myself from the outside. I was standing there and aware of the moment. She even called it “real chastity”

Mu wife decided to triple my precious record and keep me 100% caged and denied for three long summer months. I had called my MaleChastityNow device my “forever cage” and she was pushing me hard to expect permanence. She’s let up since, but shes kept me in this cage nearly every single day.

13. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    It was scary.

Tom Cross likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice