What to name this..All the devices I've worn before...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Tehsatyros, Mar 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    I have been searching for the most comfortable and convenient device for several years. So wear fulltime I would like it to be comfortable, but since I have a very long commute, about 2 hours each way, I need to be able to stand while I use the restroom. My first was the CB-6000. It started to split down the seem and eventually broke. It was pretty good, but the retaining ring was not comfortable at all, and I was only 80% successful with the restroom thing. (There were some quick trips back to my office, hoping I would not run into anyone) So when I wore this, I had to sit. I got the Longer version, it fit but not tight...more sitting.
    20200313_144506.jpg

BTW, why don't I want to sit? NY Penn station. Even if I can get into a stall, they are used as bedrooms by some. So while I go back to them sometimes, it needs to be planned. Next was the HTv3. I tried the regular and small. Very comfortable, but the standing thing, no can do. The small worked a little better but the hole at the end needs to be extended down an eighth of an inch. (There isn't a picture of the regular size because it is on right now)
    cropped.jpg
    Next I found the black and red thing that I don't know the name (knock-off). This is great for standing. Never an accident, and for the most part comfortable. Although, you haver to be careful as there can be a lot of pinching. By far my favorite as long as great care is taken while putting it on. The little metal one, is very good as well. Very few accidents and usually controllable. I found often smaller is better, and even though I am a bit girthier, I can usually squeeze into most things with some help. The next one, that complicated thing with two locks was definitely too small. Since it covers 100%, I thought it would be interesting, but the under package wouldn't fit and definitely NO STANDING. Well, I don't know that for certain because I didn't try.
    20200313_144532.jpg
    The last one was the big metal one. It was comfortable during the day, but night times sucked because it would start to pinch. Wake up, adjust, and hope I get back to sleep.
    20200313_151450.jpg
    If anyone is curious I will be happy to go into deeper explanation. I wore each for a minimum of a week, and longer if it met the minimum.

tvalex likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice