What to give for 25th anniversary?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jamie Locked, Dec 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Decided to go with a locked cock. Had discussed it in the past, chastity and tease and denial, see how long she keeps me locked, maybe if she gets into it I'll get her a silver one.

so far so good, I'm locked. and she seems satisfied and is sleeping while I'm frustrated. interestingly the cage is very quickly becoming more comfortable than it ever did when i was self locking without her participating. be the first time sleeping locked. she's also teased about making me sleep with my hush plug too.

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    sounds good well done

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Good luck with it.

4. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    woke up this morning with the usual wood, only caged and my cock felt like it was stuck and trying to fold itself in half. little manipulation and was able to get things to reposition, not that a trapped wood is much better feeling. made her breakfast and cuddled for awhile, while looking for something while squatting my balls pulled out, that wasn't pleasant. replaced the cage and used a smaller spacer, gave her another massage and while moving around dur3the massage they pulled out again and now feel a bit bruised. so next time we'll try a slightly smaller ring with the smaller spacer. after the boys don' feel like they have been smashed in a press.

after her massage miss decided she needed some relief and rode me till she came then left me hard and wet.

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    This happened to me twice. Once was a one-baller. The other, the whole thing fell off! (Yeah, down the pant leg and everything.) I measure for a 54mm, but have gone down to a 45mm to avoid the repeat of this. So far, it's working out (a few months and counting).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice