What secrets can reveal....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy belle, Mar 24, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I haven't been too active on these forums, and I was once known as Dominion here. If you remember me at all you'll kinda remember some of my background, which can be found in the two posts at the bottom of this one.

Just as a quick recap, I am married and into many different styles of BDSM and fetish play, however in the past my wife hasn't shown too much of an interest in joining the play with me. Specifically a lot of things we broke down and talked about (before getting married) she said that she wasn't interested in dominating me in those ways. So we continued, got married, did kinda some vanilla kink (tied up, some clamps, etc) while I continued to self BDSM and fetish play. Just the more I did the less we talked about it and the less we did any kink play during sex. It got to the point where our play was just that, sex. I continued to play on my own, and I started to gather things that were a bit harder and out there than she was used to. I hid these things, placed them in a box and it worked for two years. I had bought things like a feminine wardrobe, shoes, leather hoods and gags, large anal toys (I love being stretched), etc. As I said this went on for about two years. We had kinda at this point sweeped kinky stuff under the rug.

Fast forward to about a month ago, I got tired of keeping my box in the back of one of our closets, whenever I wanted to play it took forever to dig it out and put everything back exactly how I found it, so I moved the box into the bedroom under my night stand (we recently bought new tables for night stands and she did a themed cover for each of the tables. I put my box here for about 3 months, till last month when she started cleaning hardcore and found the box.

At first she just left the box kinda out from under the table, closed, so I pushed it back, hoping she didn't look inside. Then two days later she left a note for me before I went to class saying "I know whats in the box, please talk to me. I'm not angry". I spent the next 3 days gathering my thoughts on how I was going to approach the subject.

Three days later I come home from class, I open the door and she is sitting on the couch in the living room wearing one of the custom made corsets I bought her, garters, thigh high stockings, he hair in a strict style with a riding crop in her hand. (Side note: as far as toys to this point, we jointly owned various dildos, vibrators, a crop, couple homemade floggers, clamps, restraints, and collars) She made me strip and strapped a collar around my neck and lead me into the bedroom. She made me choose 5 items, 2 from stuff we jointly owned and 3 from my box. After I chose the 5 items she beat me (started soft and worked up to a very sore ass) and forced me to reveal 5 fantasies I had to her involving the items I chose.

After wards we had a very long discussion involving what we were going to do from that point onwards. We agreed that for our marriage to work she needed to explore my side of things and I agreed that I would take it slow on her learning curve as my dom. We agreed to start with atleast one session a week and to move up to a session everytime we are both off on the same days. (I work in EMS and she works nights as a baker so this kinda collides....a lot) And we have, since the first time we've had 3 sessions, and each one was different than the last. We have been fighting less about stupid shit and it feels like when we first met almost 6 years ago.

As far as a 24/7 thing, we decided that at this time it was best to not focus on that, aside from that I have no desire to be 24/7 lifestyle. I do plan on 24 hours and full weekends, and maybe a week if we can manage that but at this time I value other things just as much as pleasing her during those times.

Throughout all this we have decided to chronicle the lifestyle through a blog where we/I post our fantasies, mostly I. I am also to write a diary entry any time I masturbate (which since this started has been none) and after any session, chronicling the session, how I felt, what I liked, what I didn't like and what I'd like to see in the future. It's already grown beyond what I ever thought possible and i've been reveling in our new found sexual freedom. In case you are interested in following our stuff you can visit our site at te following address. It is a collection of blog, articles from the net, and links to various BDSM sources.

http://www.cuffs-and-collars.com

My Original Blog Thread
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1253

My Story: Unabridged :)P)
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1055

2. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Also, a side note, the site actually might not be working right now because the I JUST registered it and the Nameservers might not be updated. If it doesn't work, give it 24 hours and it should be ok.

Also, our 'after action' blogs are being kept private for the time being. We agreed to limit those to just ourselves and close friends. Sometime in the future we will take atleast part of those private, once we've gotten comfortable with a format for the blog posts.

3. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    This is so encouraging to hear! Congratulations to you and your wonderful wife. I'm sure these exciting new developments are making you very happy! :party-073:

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Well, I hope everything works out for you, sissy belle. It seems like you are off to a good start. Good gurl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice