What kind of chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Latexslave2307, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Hello All!

I've looked around on this site, read a lot and didn't find my answer.
    Looking for chastity I'm in for a full belt. But the big question is, witch one? I prefer Carrara because they looks very nice. I also have a CellMate 2 but I can't wear them. First I can not get the ring over the balls and when I'm getting it over the balls the fit is not fine. Because I had in the past surgery on my balls 1 of them has been put tight. So a wearing a ring on my balls is almost a no-go.

What's to wear?
    The only solution is is a full belt, but witch one? I prefer a full belt with ball covers and a thong on the rear. Lock down is a full lock down. I looked on Neo-steel and seen a lot of belts but no ball covers. The only one I've seen is the Carrara belt?

Anyone who knows full belts with ball covers?

Greetz!

2. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    In the picture below is my cheap ass chastity belt from China. I adjusted a little so does what it needs to do. Is it nice? I don’t know. that’s the reason why I’m looking for a Carrara belt.

Is anyone wearing a Carrara? I just want to know what’s it like to wear that kind of chastity…. 721371BD-246C-4798-A7F7-0EF94035B061.jpeg 95F70003-5535-44E0-B14C-79BF9372AF4E.jpeg

3. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    Looks tight and houdini-proof… are there sharp edges at the croth triangle..? It is a total enclosed cage.. any washing problems..?

4. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Is a snug fit indeed. There is no movement possible.
    There are no sharp edges at all, only the tube is (to) small. And yes, it’s a total enclosed cage. At the bottom is a hole to pee, and by that hole you can put water in the tube to clean it a little. And at the begin of the cage you can move you’re clitty a little to put water from “above” in the cage.
    Once locked in this chastity, you’re going nowhere. Is it comfortable? No not for a little bit. It feels like punishment….

5. Deleted member 99096

“Once locked in this chastity, you’re going nowhere. Is it comfortable? No not for a little bit. It feels like punishment….”

What’s uncomfortable?

6. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    The cage for example looks great, and is great, but a little to small for me. And where the chains are attached to the cage is covered with heat shrink tubes. That's really ^%$#Y*&! Somehow I must change that!
    The silicon liner on the belt itself is also not very comfortable. During daytime with high outdoor temperatures it's sweaty/sticky not nice.
    It's only small things, but all the small things makes the belt uncomfortable to wear.
    On the other hand, its does exactly what it's designed for!
    You can't reach your dick, and you can touch your balls. But you can't scratch your balls, the steel bars haven't enough space between them to let you scratch you're balls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice