1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your mistress's favorite tool

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Lockedwithlove, May 10, 2016.

1. I just recently bought my mistress a leather riding crop to keep me in line. It was part of a gift basket I have her for our first chastiversary. She's really grown attached to it and loves to smack my bottom good with it. What type of tools does your mistress like using on you / mistress's what tools do you like using on your men?

joe01 likes this.
  2. Wife likes hairbrush . plus it's always sitting out not far

3. Our most-used toy is a blindfold. When my boy's sight is deprived, his sensitivity to my touch—whether pleasant or painful—is far stronger than normal. Mmm, nothing beats seeing him shudder in reverence when I trail my fingers across his bare skin.

slave_m, joe01 and Lockedwithlove like this.
  4. My wife loves putting me in the humbler.

joe01 and Lockedwithlove like this.
  5. I have a love hate relationship with the blindfold. It does enhance your senses but I feel like it can be a punishment for me as I think my wife is so attractive, I love to stare into her eyes. I think her favorite punishment toy would now be the ktb. I'm sure queen may add to this post.

6. Blindfolds ,,leather straps ,, and very large dildos :spank:

joe01 and Lockedwithlove like this.
  7. That's easy! Its her remote control vibrating butt plug. She loves to have me insert it when we go into public settings with me in male clothes. That way, She can torment me whenever She wishes and I never know when its coming or what intensity setting She will use.

joe01, Lockedwithlove and lockedup66 like this.
  8. i hopes that my Mistress fave thing is my tong. :) i don't know really if it is tho but i hopes it is.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  9. My Mistress likes using the leather heart-embroidered paddle, and the feather. Last time she used them both she had bound me to our weight bench and paddled me because I gave her an attitude about getting the kids out the door. I deserved it.

Lockedwithlove and jemima like this.
  10. Mistress's most favourite is a short rubber strap. She likes the weight, grip and most of all the results she gets with very little effort when it makes contact with my ass. Grrrr

Lockedwithlove and joe01 like this.
  11. Good question. One of the lexan canes perhaps?

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  12. Mistress Jules has a large collection of custom made floggers, however I think he favorite tool is her single tail whip.

13. My imagination...everyone is always afraid of what I am thinking LOL

14. Handcuffs, ankle shackles, chains & locks
    My wife has a good collection and frequently uses them on me
    Handcuffing both my hands to my cage all night is her most favorite

Lockedwithlove and joe01 like this.
  15. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Moderator

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Oh it most certainly is - Shopping for another even now just to keep you guessing.

16. Awesome:)