What is a good long term BTD that can also use a PA with later?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jessica Alexander, Feb 4, 2016.

1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I have the evotion and as with any device,it is about the fit. Mine was sized to fit tight and I got it a little to tight.so after a week in it it needed to be removed for a few days. This keeps any wait or movement off the piercing. I have another device made by a well know company that made my piercing hurt after a few hrs. It is not tight enough. I just received another evotion the is sized some larger,and more of a custom fit. It's to early to report on how it will be,but after a few hrs locked in ,it seems to be the best fit of any that I have had. I will know more about that after a week or so locked up. I am a grower ,so getting the size right the first time is hard,but after a couple of try's ,I have a much better idea of how I need it made to work for me. So far the piercing pin has never been a problem. I am at 2 ga.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice