What Do You Hope Your KH Will Not Deny or Not Do to You?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by buildup, Jan 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    I hope that my Wife will not prohibit me from listening to the music I like. My Wife doesn't like the music and tells me to switch off if she is around. I'm allowed to listen to it however when doing something in which she is getting a benefit from such as decorating. I'm already not allowed to choose which programmes to watch on TV without very good cause. But that doesn't bother me as I hardly want to watch TV anyway.

2. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    sounds a bit weird. We all have preferences and things that rub us the wrong way. Understanding that sometimes we don't like everything our partner does is just part of a normal functioning healthy relationship.

I don't like pop music, i'd still take someone out to lunch in a nice cafe even though it was playing in the background

3. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    #3 buildup, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020

It's not weird: My Wife gets me to accept chastity because she prefers not to have sex with me and she can control me when I'm in chastity. Deliberately keeping me sexually frustrated also appeals to her.

My Wife doesn't like the music I like, and she prefers not to hear it. In chastity she has control over me and she could order me not to listen to it just to frustrate me. My Wife enjoys saying no to me.

My Wife is almost continually fine tuning or attempting to fine tune my behaviour: She likes to dominate

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice