What are these model names? A271 and so on?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by sonhee, Dec 23, 2021.

1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    I noticed that people are referencing model names, which I have never seen on eBay etc.

Is there like a list of "standard" Chinese cage models that are then sold with fantasy names by each seller?

2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    A### and nicknames like the "cb6000" (even if it's a knock-off) provide a bit of consistancy to the shitty search engine tag baits on places like aliexpress (which generally has pretty shitty rudimentary algorithms) if you want to compare prices and such. It's kinda like how black emperor laser engraves their logo on the majority of their belts before they distribute their belts, so some sellers will refer to their belts as "black emperor protector" or something like that, while at the same time including random garbo in the title like "bdsm cock cage metal pants secure dildo locking device" to increase their click rates. AFAIK, the A### are internal factory names, and if you look them up you're likely to find the same devices again and again.

eBay tends to market up the prices more than dhgate and consequently aliexpress afaik, but ebay sellers may reside in a place other than china whereas aliexpress sellers afaik are mostly chinese residents only. There's some chinese equivalent to aliexpress marketted locally but it's all in chinese and you have to be a resident, but they sell at lower prices. I don't speak chinese though so I don't know much about how that shit works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice