Well, that happened.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by zbovka, May 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    My belt isn't exactly a comfortable one because it puts pressure on the nymph nodes, upper back and the lining tends to come off and rip a bit near the butthole. I've got extra lining for the tube which I cut out so the sharp edges aren't so painful but because I couldn't find a glue that works on silicone and the metal, they aren't fixed in place. Moving them slightly can be an issue in the long run as well because the edges tends to bite into the the skin although my major problem with the belt was more about the tailbone skin pressure which can cause issues although this seems to be an issue with all belt designs (wendywarrior has photoes regarding her challenges, but because mine is only a cheap $50 chinese one, mine will probably get bad quickly).

Anyway, while using the rusted key (it was rusted on the teeth), I accidentally bent it the wrong way and it finally snapped. Used a screwdriver and squeezed the locking plates together to loosen the lock shaft and eventually got it out by tilting the lock sideways after about 3 hours after the key broke. I was actually trying to get out to ease the butt/tailbone/spinal pain rather than to escape the belt though honestly (I was considering wearing as long as I can then try escaping once the pain got bad, but the pain got bad a few minutes after the key broke). Because the belt is pretty thin, I have some confidence I could just cut through the side of the belt with my pliers (they have a blade on them for cutting wires) because the metal belt that goes around the waist is only 1-2mm thick at the thinnest area.

I ought to find a better belt.
    thathappened.JPG
    My budget is pretty small, and cages don't work on me since being oriental descent, my penis can retract and escape pretty easily without the use of a catheter (which are generally too big for me). If you have any recommendations for cheap (costing) belts that can be worn for a long time, that would be nice.

The lock is still usable in the fashion i could just re-insert the lock shaft normally and turn it with a screw driver (which is actually pretty difficult because of the key that is stuck in it and the locking plates puts pressure on the moving part of the locking shaft). I can't get the key fragment out, it's well stuck inside there.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Those locks are made in standard sizes, so you could just get a better quality lock,
    Take the lock to a locksmith and get another the same size.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice