Well! That Came as a Surprise!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissysnax, Dec 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    As the the tread title alludes too, i had a unexpected and pleasant surprise today I thought I would share with the Mansion, a little back ground to set the scene, I've been locked up for the past couple of weeks practically all of the time minus a short hospital visit ( nothing serious thankfully) and for cleaning, I have been on holiday from work and have indulged in some much needed me time.

My holiday is a stay at home one, you know, getting ready for Christmas and buying presents and going out with friends and work colleagues etc.Nothing unusual and out of the norm, so this afternoon I was relaxing on the sofa watching the film "Atomic Blonde" (which is a brilliant film btw if you like your films, stylish, violent and with a cracking 80,s soundtrack) when I started without thinking clenching and un-clenching the groin/gooch area for a few minutes with my legs up and without touching my caged self I found myself feeling the familiar tingling tightening sensation approaching.

To my utter surprise I came/leaked what seemed a huge amount into my underwear! it wasn't a full orgasm but dang close to it! and without any direct stimulation apart from the pelvic clenches! this has never happened to me before and I was wondering has this happened to anyone else?

Was it the position i was laying in on the sofa ? was it the relaxed muscle pulses i was doing? or a combination of the both? I can see myself trying to do that again! I think I will buy that film now as this was a milestone first moment for me.

S

Patsey Belle, Mash2214 and dkid13 like this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    I've allowed my self to have an orgasm in a similiar way before but my Mistress disciplines me for any unauthorized Orgasms so it's not something I do often.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  3. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Hi Mash. Yes it was something that happened quite spontaneously and without me thinking about! is this something you can do on command? It was like a prostrate milking but without using anything to stimulate that area except using the muscles down there!

Also another thought occurs to me, does this circumvent part of the purpose of chastity if this is something that can be achieved by means akin to self pleasuring? I know its not a full blown orgasm (pardon the poor use of words there) but it certainly was nice :)

S

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    I’m a little jealous. I’ve heard stories like yours, cumming by just thinking or reading, even anal orgasms...I’ve tried and I just get really close, a very tired arm and a sore bottom. I’ve gone 5 weeks and still nothing. Maybe it’s age.

sissysnax likes this.
  5. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    I've tried to repeat what i did the other day and frustratingly i have not managed to get close to the same feeling let alone cumming again! Just ended up with sore balls and on the verge of tears. Maybe i need to try again in a couple of weeks to see if a build up of fluids is required, i'm hoping its not a one off, (fingers, toes, and everything crossed).

As for the age thing, i,m in my forties and whether that has any bearing on it who can tell?

S

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice