Wax play, ass play, tease and denail and a little CBT

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jun 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Mistress has my morning all planned out. Oh boy ! I will tell you I love these kinda morning. Mistress ask if your interested in seeing some pictures of my little ordeal. I have to go now Mistress has commanded me to strip.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has had her fun. And was rewarded very well for my punishment. I thanked Mistress twice. She seemed very satisfied. Mistress asked if I enjoyed the session. Yes Mistress ! ! Here the finished product. Mistress thought her property looked very cute. She said she wishes she could cover it all over and make it permeant. For some reason it won't let me post any photos. So here I lay all strapped up Mistress property all covered in hot wax my ass has a butt plug in it and now she returns to apply more hot wax to my nipples. Now I have a green nipple and red nipple. Mistress chuckled there so cute.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well I'm going to try and load the pictures from Mistress waxing her property. She seems to really enjoy doing this too her property. Of course my feeling don't matter. My cock and balls are her property and she just let's me give them a home. But I must confess I love when she does this. I like the way it feels when the hot wax hits my cock and balls. Then cools and harden around them. Mistress says she want to encase her property totally in wax for her enjoyment for a weekend. That does sound interesting. She also tells me that it might be time to put her property back in a new cage. Mistress says she misses seeing how pathetic it looks all locked . Well let's see if these pics will load. my Mistress would love to here your comments.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice