Wat to try next as BDSM activity (extreme)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Blackstone, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Blackstone

Blackstone Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Hello friends,

Since a couple of months my mistress and I started a more extreme activity in the bdsm-scene.
    We did Waterboarding, first time when I saw it online, I immediately wanna try it, with succes, my mistress and I really liked it.

But now I/We wanna try an (new) other extreme activity. But I can not really find something easy to perform/do.
    I thought, maybe you guys can get that one good idea that I was looking for. Could be anything, but must be (a little) extreme.

My Hard limits/don'ts: needles, Bi/gay activity's, animals, child-play, feet, Tieing up my balls/penis, urine/poo, electro, cigarets, sounding, nettles, blood

Greetz,

Blackstone

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Fisting?

Charles3451 likes this.
  3. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Ibid. Maybe something along the lines of vacuum bed immobilization or other method of binding? Your hard limits exclude most of the things people would consider extreme, my advice would be to reconsider your boundaries as time goes on. Perhaps you could rank your limits from absolute "no's" to maybe's? I know for some folks, overcoming, or approaching limits is a hallmark of BDSM.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have been into BDSM for 47 years with my wife and her girlfriend dominating me. We got more and more extreme but you ruled out the extreme things we did. I can suggest breath play, but you need to be careful about that. Waterboarding is breath play so there are many other ways to do that. Plastic bags, choking, even just hands. They sell things that you put over your head that has a valve. Your wife can block your air by simply covering the valve and then when she sees you struggle, release it to give you air. Tip: Hold something in your hand so that if you start to pass out the object in your hand falls and that lets you wife know to let you breathe. That is always a good idea when you cannot utter your safe word. Try Ben Gay or Icy Hot on your penis and balls. In your butt is painful too and you cannot get to it to get it off. Tip: Water makes it worse. Use aloe to remove.

I enjoy nipple play a lot. Get yourself a pair of Talon nipple clips. They are the most painful. There are many ways to torture you nipples. My girlfriend used to rub them with a vegetable grater to make them real sore but you might get some light scratches that bleed but if you do not apply a lot of pressure you will just end up with very raw nipples. Put some Cinnamon oil on them and feel the burn. I have a parachute ball stretcher. It wraps about your balls and you can hang weights from it. We used some very big and heavy padlocks we had around the house. You can also attach a leash to it and be led around. My girlfriend was my Mistress, but only during sex. She and my wife are really into ball busting. Everything from kicks to knees to slaps to punches to riding crops to paddles to whips and anything else to hit them with.

That is all I can think of that is not on your list. I still have burn marks on the head of my penis. One from my wife and the other from her girlfriend. Pee is not bad. Urine is sterile and very safe. Do it after she drinks a lot of water and it is basically tasteless. It is very intimate, humiliating and taboo which makes it exciting. Also holding in an enema can be painful.

RGL likes this.
  5. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Well you reduced the list tremendously .... though I think you stated no urine/poo, I am presuming you are meaning the golden shower and other aspects. What I would suggest is something along the lines of predicament bondage and utilizing the restriction and control of when you can go to the bathroom. You can tie chastity and days in chastity based upon not reaching certain goals based upon duration and time. Outside of that I think you will be restricted to corporal punishment activities.

6. sissy Veronica

sissy Veronica Junior Member

Sales
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    Not really extreme but nipple suckers can be quite fun if left on for long periods.

Wendygirl likes this.
  7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    As with all things until you have tried it twice how do you know you don't like it.

Xx Wendy

sissy Veronica and RGL like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice