Wanted Red chilli sissy cage

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by lilolmeorhislilhole, Sep 23, 2019.

1. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Looking to treat my husband to a new cage for extended locking and trying to find the right fit. Hoping to get a red chilli sissy cage or something similar sadly I can’t afford a brand new custom so I’m after one about these sizes

Base ring size 48mm
    Cage length 100 to 110 mm
    Diameter 35mm

Would prefer the security screw lock version and whilst Disciplinary/Punishment pins look like fun they are optional.

Thanks for taking the time to read xxx

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Are you sure about the length?
    That seems very long for someone who's been in chastity before.

but yes, I like your choice of cage, it's the one I have settled on for long term wear, the only thing I'd change if I was buying it again would be to make it shorter, from 45mm to 30mm.

Of all the measurements you need to make, most are best averaged over multiple measurements, but length can usually be kept down to the shortest measurement taken.

If you're a "grower", the penis is VERY compressible lengthways, so much so you can usually push it right back into the body when flaccid. I can't speak for "showers", I'm not sure if there's a significant physical difference. The shorter it is, the more comfortable it is for long term wear, you get far fewer issues with erections (they just don't happen), and being less bulky means less problems being comfortable in clothes.

3. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    This is what he usually wears https://lockthecock.co.uk/collections/metal-male-chastity-devices/products/silver-metal-device

I didn’t want to risk go too small at the risk of loosing more trying to find the right cage. That said I am open to advice so 80 to 100mm would be fine

4. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    If you're happy with the other dimensions, a good way to check for the appropriate shorter length when you already have a cage is to shorten the existing one first and test the new length for 24 hour periods.

No need to do any metal work! Just roll a wad of cloth or tissue paper into a ball and stuff in the end of the tube to shorten it before putting it on. See just how far you can go, you may surprise yourselves.

PS. You've just made me think of a new rule for chastity progression:
    "Half the cage length and double the time".

5. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    I took your advice and padded his cage with kitchen roll. He managed to fit into 70mm, will try taking another 10 off tomorrow

Charles3451 and bondinchas like this.
  6. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    That could be an interesting tease in itself...
    Tell him you're going to shorten the cage by 10mm every day until he no longer has a penis! o_O

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice