Wanted - CB6000 second smallest ring

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by omega369, Apr 21, 2010.

1. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Over the time I have had my 6000 things have stretched a bit "down below" and I was able to move to the second smallest ring.

Just recently, however, this broke and I was forced to go back up to the middle ring. The smallest ring is just a little bit too small for continual use.

Would anyone have the second smallest ring that they would be willing to swap for either the largest or second largest ring as I will never use these.

UK would probably be best as it would be easy to post.

2. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I have the ring you need and I would be happy to exchange it for the second largest one. I live in Wales so posting should not be a problem. Message me if you are interested. I'm trying to sort out and sell some of my devices now I have found the one that is right for me from Steelworxxe. Having a functioning CB6000s for short time use when flying would be useful though. I broke the second largest ring on a flight last year.

Mat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice