Vote on the word "cunt"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by borbulls1961, Jan 6, 2021.

?

Is cunt magical ?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2021.
  1. I agree and live for the cunt in my life, I am so lucky

14.6%
  2. Hmm dont like that nasty word, but vaginas are magical

73.2%
  3. My cock disagrees, thinks they are tyrannical

2.4%
  4. Most ladies dont realise the magic they hold

36.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    So many have been bothered by the word, I never use the word cunt in a derogatory sense and shun those who would. Please express your vote... multiple answers are possible.

It is a single syllable word filled with force.
    To describe In a single word...Magical.
    Do you have a single word to describe your attachment?

2. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Sorry, but I find it completely disgusting and so does every single woman I know enough to determine it or not. I'm from Canada (not sure where you are from) and obviously dont care if you use it. I saw it in your previous post as well, and simply scrolled by unoffended. It's not my hill to die on, so to speak.

But you asked for a word to describe my attachment to the term, and mine would disgusting. Yes, a womans anatomy is a very beautiful and magical thing. I simply dont feel the need to use such vulgar terms to describe any part of it. Just my .02 cents, nothing personal.

Where I come from, this is an extremely derogatory term used to further keep women (and trans women as well) down, quieted, insulted, and worthless. And that, none of us are or there wouldnt be much need for a Female Superiority website like Chastity Mansion.

MRS.Lilith, Suewiang and borbulls1961 like this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    LOL - here's where we discover who is from the US (and Canada) and who is from Oz and the UK.

My friends across the pond use the word freely and amusingly and more often than not on a fellow lad.

In fact, even here I can't remember the last time I heard it used to describe a vagina; it's more commonly used in a derogatory fashion. I did have a couple of partners who used it to refer to their own vaginas, but it was generally in the heat of the moment.

We - our culture - give power to words. They're just a bunch of letters or sounds.

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    My love hates that word it is forbidden to ever use

5. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Famous English feminist Germaine Greer did a whole tv (I mean television ofcourse) show on "The C Word" for the Bbc...
    "... It is one of the few remaining words in the English language with a genuine power to shock".

Personally I never use that word except maybe in the heat of a moment as Tom puts it.

But vagina is like penis, they are medical terms, factual but not feeling.

Eg. A penis is a floppy thing (most of the time), that us men use to pee with most of the time. Whereas a Cock...ah yes, a mighty fierce animal on a mission.

So here I am trying to get at the feelings and emotions they engender cf previous thread entitled Vaginas are magical, even if some very pure souls here are upset with the C-word.

Good voting.

6. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Some words just sound aggressive and cunt is one of them. Even without any context of meaning or cultural definition.

7. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Its rarely used in NZ to describe a vagina, more often than not used as an insult to someone, but is also used in a jovial way between mates. I have read a blog post where the author used the term herself in a sex blog, and for her writing style and the content it fit well and wasn't derogatory or demeaning as it suited the context (using pussy or vagina would have read poorly) but outside of that, I usually dislike the word myself.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Here in the uk, it is almost never used in that context, my madam mostly refers to hers as her pussy.
    I also agree that to me, vagina and penis are medical terms to your anatomy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice