Vasectomy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Latex Janie, Aug 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    Good for you! I’m glad you asked and for a direct response. I was too shy myself to ask.

A month sounds good.

I tried a ball-trap after 3 weeks, and I annoyed my right side cut-and-clipped vas deferens, as I put it on. So I took it off, and set aside ball trap chastity for months thereafter.

But I have a shaft only cage secured by a PA piercing so I don’t know how early I could have worn a base ring.

After my operation I was feeling aroused and back to normal within a week.

I felt an abstract discomfort. Cradling my balls seemed to help the mind-body connection. I do agree, much of it is mental.

While I did not broach chastity with my doctors, I did discuss orgasm denial, swollen balls, etc.

I had been concerned I was going to change my ability to handle constant arousal. I didn’t want my balls to feel painful. I basically said my wife enjoys all this, we avoid my climaxes, and I don’t want my vasectomy to interrupt my sex life where I’m kept teased and denial.

My urologist kindly assured me that orgasm denial would not cause me pain or harm: before or after I got the vasectomy. We established I didn’t need to have orgasms. I got a second opinion, in writing. My wife smirks at this.

Someday I’ll be as brave and candid as you were about the physical aspects of chastity.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and your doctor’s medical advice thus far!

SissyKayli likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice