Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cygnusx5, Feb 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Cygnusx5

Cygnusx5 Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    I have introduced chastity to my girlfriend for the past two years. We have had a few successes, and she is generally moderately into it, which I am grateful for.

December was great, with a record two week stint leading up to Christmas Eve, followed by crazy good sex.

Then I got the flu. Boo. It took forever to get over, and we didn't do chastity during it, it didnt make sense to.

But then I got better mid-Jan, and I really wanted her to bring up chastity and lock me up.

But she didn't. Sigh.

So I brought it up myself 5 days ago. She's like, "oh, sure, we can do that." I'll take it!

I immediately started being extra nice to her, which is what chastity generally does to me. Errands, groceries, bringing her coffee, neck rubs..

Culminating in me spending $100 on her for Valentine's. Flowers, chocolates, teddy bear, and candles, two of which were named "Date Night" and "Wine and Roses." She loved it and was over the moon.

Now, I *had* only been locked for four days, and our lockups are usually 5 to 10 days. But cmon, this was a golden opportunity for her to unlock me and have a wildly passionate Valentine's. Plus, we'd been off chastity for a few weeks, so maybe.. ease back into it?

Welp, Valentines came and went, and she made NO mention of unlocking me. I stayed locked the entire night without a peep from her.

I was ok with it, as it was progress of a kind. I *want* her to keep me locked sometimes when I want out.

But.. ya know lol.

So this morning she had 15 minutes before work, and I suggested a massage, which she loves.

Mid-massage, I said she deserved a spanking for keeping me locked over Valentine's.

"Oh haha. Yeah, I probably deserve it."

So I spanked her. Just 5 or 6 good swats. She likes to be spanked sometimes, so it wasn't a big deal. But who knows, she may decide to get me back and make my lockup longer than planned. And I spanked her fully knowing that was a possibility.

I'll update on how this lockup goes. Hope your Valentine's was good!!

Queens servant73 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Good luck to you both

3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I was told at the end of January that I’d go without an orgasm in February. I was lucky that she allowed piv on Sunday and Valentines night, no orgasms for me of course.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Still no PIV for me

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you on your journey!

6. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I really thought I was going to get an orgasm or at least a blowjob this Valentines Day, but that’s not what she had in mind. It consisted of her wearing the red and lacy thong lingerie I purchased for her and then laying back on the bed while I slowly removed it and brought her to orgasm orally. I was then unlocked and then brought her to orgasm via penetration. I was then iced down and locked back up. I did not get to orgasm or even receive any oral like I thought would happen (a very rare treat when it does happen). She then asked me to give her a fully body massage and then we cuddled and kissed as she drifted off to sleep. It was an incredibly sexy and romantic evening, just not exactly how I thought it would be.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  7. Cygnusx5

Cygnusx5 Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Thanks for the support everyone.

We are doing a mini two-day vacation up in the mountains. She has teased that maybe I'll get out then. But who knows.

Meanwhile, genius here ordered an even *smaller* cage from kink3d. My thought process was, "well she's getting back into it, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have another size cage to try."

I'm not very smart lol.

For reference, I've been wearing the S+ (which feels great). And I ordered the S to try it out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice