Vacation ideas/fun.

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Vanillalocked133, Mar 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Vanillalocked133

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    My wife and I have now been married for just shy of 3 years. We originally got married summer of 19, and planned to go on our Honeymoon March 2020…. As you can imagine that didn’t happen, one child later here we are!

We are headed to Jamaica next week and of course would love to have a sexy time with each other. It will just be us two, it is a couples resort, but I am having a road block in regards to how further we can incorporate me being locked into some sexy fun. The thought of walking around the resort or at the swim up bar locked is very hot to both of us. I am locked on a decently frequent basis so it’s nothing new to our dynamic, but I was wondering if you all wonderful folks have done something like this? Ideas to share? “Games” to have/do? I also assume it will be on and off on a decently frequent basis for this special week as well!

Looking forward to hearing some feedback!

sis_nikki likes this.
  2. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    She should have you kneel at the end of her lounge chair and instruct you to rub "some white stuff" on her feet. You know - sunscreen. Dribble a few ropes onto her feet. Rub it in, smearing it between her toes. Hold her feet in your hands and use your thumbs to press it into her arches. You lean into it, as if lowering your mouth to her toes...

I was doing that once at a resort in Cancun and a female passing by commented "What a lucky lady". If she had only known...

sis_nikki and Guest 2271 like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Matching swimsuits would be a start, my madam likes that. And when on the sun deck, mada would have a lounger and I would only have a towel on the floor next to her.

SubPeter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice