Vacation freedom

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Queens servant73, Sep 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    We had a little over a week in South Carolina for a vacation and our son’s wedding. My Wife said she wasn’t putting up with any lax behavior on this trip, so I’d still be locked as much as possible. But to my surprise she ended up only making me wear it twice and even allowed boxers most days instead of women’s Fruit of the Loom bikini briefs, which are actually extremely comfortable btw :)
    She did do some teasing and denial, but we had piv a handful of times, and she gave me 3 orgasms spread out over the trip. I was really surprised she allowed this, and was happy I didn’t experience much sub drop at all. She did great at mixing in denial, even denied me making her orgasm on two of the nights because she was tired and just wanted to cuddle to sleep.

She ordered me to lock up as soon as we were home, and no more boxers.

I haven’t been allowed that much time out of the cage in about two years. It felt good to swing free for a while, but very strange at the same time, it just didn’t feel right. Especially still being dominated by my beautiful Wife, it’s just become so normal to have no access to my penis. I was curious to see how my Wife would be on this trip, not knowing if she’d be just as strict as she is at home or put chastity on hold completely. We landed somewhere in between and far less strict than I figured, however she still made it known that she’s running everything about our sex lives, and demanding obedience and a certain behavior whether her penis is caged or not. So while I thought this was a big opportunity for her to flex her power more through strictness, she did still flex her power even though she allowed me some freedom. I’m so proud that she’s completely taken over these last couple years, I truly feel under her rule as it continues to evolve into more of a Wife led marriage.

She texted me this morning from work and said that I’m starting Locktober early, I don’t know if she’s just teasing or not. I’m going to assume she’s not just so any play time she may grant will be a wonderful surprise instead of expecting anything and being disappointed.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    It’s nice you had a good time!

4. Cagin' Crunch

Cagin' Crunch Active member

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    We will be in South Carolina for a week in mid-Locktober. Curious to see if my wife changes things up any during our time away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice