Using a PA and Custom Device for Long-term Male Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TCRay, May 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. TCRay

TCRay Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    My precious wife and I have enjoyed my chastity since 2004. Over the last four months, she has gotten very serious about it and we have a contract for the first time. She allows me out only four times per year, today being one of those times for her birthday. But today, the deal was I would not be allowed an orgasm. I would be restrained and there would be enjoyment, but no "O". After one hour, I was to be back in my cage. Now, the next unlock is in 106 days. The next one after that is in 125 days, then 46 days.

I say all of that to say if a person is wanting to be truly locked up for his Wife, Mistress, etc., for a long-term, I think that the only way to really do that is to have a device that uses a PA piercing. Those are typically custom devices and are expensive. Long-term is relative; for one couple long-term may be 30 days, for others it is months or years (yikes!!).

So, here's what I would do if you do not have a PA and you are serious about long-term male chastity. First, get a PA piercing. Normally they start you off with either a 12- or 10-gauge, which is really small diameter wire. Then after 30 days of healing, begin to hang a small padlock on the PA ring while you wear boxers, to let gravity slowly open the piercing hole. Then purchase the next size larger captive bead ring and hang one or two locks on it and keep going until you get to a 6- or 4-gauge. That will take you maybe 4-6 months.

In the meantime, begin setting aside some money weekly to purchase a stainless custom device that will secure you for the long-term. So if it takes you four months to get to a 6-gauge, set aside about $30/week for a $450.00 chastity device like The Contender (beginning price is $275, but when you add the PA option for $125 and a couple of other options, it can get to the mid-$400 range, but it is well worth the price!!). Then contact someone like Mark at Male Chastity Now and he will have you a custom device in about 2-week turn around.

I have The Contender that he made for me. 100% comfortable and totally secure. There is absolutely no way possible of getting out of it unless I cut flesh or use a hacksaw to cut the steel. I can get out of any plastic device with a little work. My Wife is very pleased to have me locked up for her, it is what she and I both want, so we invested in a custom-made stainless device from Male Chastity Now.

There are many reputable companies that make great custom devices for a PA or frenum piercing. Those kinds of devices are the only way to ensure no escape and no masturbation during periods of lockup.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Congratulations to you both! Nice review.
    I agree. I was not prepared for the mental impact of PA secured chastity. It felt "real" finally.

After dabbling in chastity for decades, my wife both took me to get my cock pierced in 2014 and suggested that I be caged. I've been under her control for almost three years now.... but it was only last month when she agreed to own my pleasure indefinitely. I will never spill or even stroke without her permission again! We've just shattered precious denial records. She only brought me to 70 days. Perhaps when we're at 10+ years we'll be as advanced.

I also have a Contender, and I love it.

I stretched up from 8g to 4g in that first six months. I'm now in a Glans Armor 2 with a 2ga hook. The Contender was the first and only ball trap device I've been able to sleep in comfortably, and wear daily for weeks.

What's cool now is that Mark has updated his locking mechanism. You can get an 8ga pin. No need to wait to stretch up to 4ga if you don't want to. Also It makes it very easy for my wife to install. It used to be a careful ordeal. Now it's dead simple.

Mark was awesome in updating my cage to the new design. Very responsive and reasonable about pricing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice