Urethral plug chastity for full time use?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lightsout, Oct 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. lightsout

lightsout New member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Hi all,
    So I and my Mistress have been thinking of using this chastity device with a urethral plug for full time use.

This is the device: http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/master-series-solitary-p…

Would this be suitable for long term wear? And if so what are the things to consider, e.g. how often should it be taken off and cleaned and what are the risks, ect.
    Thanks

2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Urethral plugs, inserts ,etc., run the risk of urinary tract infections, so watch out and be careful. I spent a week in hospital last year and I suspect it was caused by a urethral insert.

3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Wow! That must have a whopprt UTI!

4. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
  5. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very true, the plug is a good anchor, to keep the prisoner where it belongs, but even at highest levels of hygienic standarts there is a reasaonable risk of catching an infection. As I am a wearer of a cb like you decided to buy I wouldn't recommend long-term wear even though I was lucky enough not to cause anything bad - but 48 hours was the longest time of wearing it, than we make a change to another model. Coming back to the "shoe-example": it's not recommended to wear the same pair of shoes day in and out - same goes for chastity-devices! ;)

6. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Let me start by giving you a little information ... I own a Sex Toy Store (online only now) and the Master Series brand (and pretty much all the off the shelf metal devices) are not of a high finish or even a very good grade of metal (Usually just low cost china stuff), there are some off the shelf that come out of Pakistan that are OK metal but again the finish is not very good ... they are in no way comparable to the quality metal and finish you are going to get from companies like MM / Steelworxx / Lori / Etc ... so most likely the poor finish on one of those off the shelf devices would irritate youe urethra and only allow very short wear time, if at all. I have seen them come with sharp edges, rough finish etc. on the urethra insert.

So with that said I would not use a urethra insert device from them, it will most likely end up causing you issues in the future. I would however (and I do) wear a urethra insert device from a quality producer like the ones listed above. I have a Looker 01 with urethra plug and wear it 24/7 with no issues.

Guest 9392 likes this.
  7. lightsout

lightsout New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the info guys, it's very helpful :)

8. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    I've been wearing this device for just over a month now, with no issues. It has quite a long urethral tube. I wore it for a few hours at a time, then overnight, then for a few days. There was a little blood the first time I inserted it, but as someone who is quite used to sounding, that didn't worry me. It seems to me that it's quite OK for long-term wear. All the best!

gyrator53 likes this.
  9. TESAlocked

TESAlocked New member

Tuscaloosa, AL
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    I've worn the Steelworxx Looker 2 with insert for over 2 years now. I'm locked up 24/7 and my wife let's me out to play about every 2-3 weeks, then locks me back up. It was a bit difficult getting the insert in, in the beginning. I used sounds to help stretch my opening. I haven't had any issues since then, no health problems whatsoever. Danleft1 makes a good point on going with a quality device. Don't go cheap on something you want to insert into yourself!

10. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    That is very interesting. I have been experimenting with a long silicone tube insert with a rigid tubes inside it to limit the flexible section to a shortish length around where it goes through the A ring. The idea is that even if you pull back far enough that you can escape the cage you would still have a considerable length of unbending insert still inside you with not enough flex to allow its removal within the space available On the other hand the flex would allow for the changes in the bend of the urethra between flaccid and aroused.

11. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The issue with a flexible urethra insert (in my opinion) is that it really would not add security ... meaning that even with a rigid (one that only goes a few mm past the base ring) you can pull out backwards ... so I don't see how a flexible one would change that ... but more importantly, the rigid urethra tube can not be bent and easily (if at all) put back into the penis to allow the penis to be re-inserted back into the cage. So the security the rigid urethra tube gives is NOT preventing you from pulling out backwards (which is very difficult) but that you can not get back in the cage.

12. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    There is always that potential for sure, but like many here I have had no problems over the years with the Looker 01. Being scrupulous about making sure it's clean (not sterile) and ensuring no potential contamination is the only way. I have said plenty enough elsewhere how I ensure things are clean and easy to insert so won't repeat it again

As @danleft1 sets out clearly, quality of the insert has to be paramount as well. I know one member who had some nasty damage with a cheap device and it's just not worth the risk - particularly if you are thinking long term, but equally, many have no problems on short term use.

That's an interesting device - I looked at flexible plugs from Steel Pleasures a few years back but was concerned that the steel end might come adrift when removing the plug. It probably wouldn't happen but it put me off and the Looker was chosen.

13. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Well, there are those (Thumper for example) that say they can both escape and re-enter a Looker 02 with the rigid insert ending 10 or even 20mm behind the A ring and that if the insert is long enough to prevent this it becomes unwearable. What I'm proposing is that the insert is effectively rigid but with a minimum number of points of articulation that allow it to follow the curve of the urethra and thus be wearable at far greater length than a rigid insert without any articulation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice