Urethra Cages problems/ benifits

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mash2214, Oct 2, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    I have just received my first cage with an Urethra insert. So even though I've been locked for years I'm a Virgin when it comes to things going IN TO my penise.

I have read about different people hear that use these inserts so I'm the one who has Questions. Like the benifits and problems. Also how long should the tube be? Also how long can you leave it in your penise? As you can see I'm a Virgin when it comes to this so any and all information would be helpful to me and also to anyone else that may also be thinking about using an Urethra insert. I'm looking forward to all the interesting information and stories. Thanks

LittleAndLockedJames likes this.
  2. breena

breena Member

Self Employed
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Hi Mash was reluctant to insert when i first got mine and so started slowly. Felt very slutty to start with and only kept in for an hour or so. gradually got to like it more and more and now have it in for months at a time just off for cleaning every 7 days or so and always use an antiseptic cream for reinsertion. No problems to date been wearing it for over three years now way more on than off.

3. LittleAndLockedJames

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Hi Mash.

It is very sensitive in there, make sure you use plenty of lube and go steadily. It feels fantastic when it's in and makes the cage feel more secure. Although in mine I can unscrew the catheter from the cage. You might want to do this anyway to make sure there is no damage. On my third day I had a couple of blood spots in the tube so left it out for a couple of days. I imagine the tissue down there was not used to the pressure and rubbing. It's back in now and feeling good.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Tried it..couldn't do it...ouch!

5. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    @Mash2214 just noticed this post , please take care with this , a lot depends on what sort of insert you have good grade stainless steel is probably the best , and the worst in my opinion is flexible plastic with stainless steel ends , if you have solid stainless steel please make sure there are no rough spots or sharp spots , if you have plastic with metal ends make sure the flexible tube has a smooth transition to the metal , and no matter what type you have sterilize the whole thing before insertion , if as you are doing it for the first time may take a few goes but take it slow and easy , I would also say for the first time anything above 6mm is going to give you a problem with insertion , use lots of sterile lube , and to add no matter what others will have you believe any thing put in there for prolonged periods lends itself very well to UTI and needs to be kept very clean at all times , if you want please feel free to pm me , I will be only to pleased to help ,

Keuschling and Mash2214 like this.
  6. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    ive had a looker02 with fixed insert on and at first the bulb at the end was a tad to big it just wouldnt pass the first obstacle , it was 8mm wide the bulb.
    When i ordered a new one with a 7mm bulb that went in fine and had no problems...t was not painfull or annoying at all.

But i had ordered this with the insert to be escape proof wich it sadly to me wasnt , i could still pull the cage forward and pull out the back even with and insert that extends 25 mm past the base ring it was still possible.
    So for me it wasnt the holy grail for escapeproof without a piercing ( as my kh didnt want me to get pierced)

Because it wasnt escape proof i never wore it for more then a day or 2 so i cant say much about how it will go over time.
    Now i have a tetherspout (wich you may have heard about here and there on the forum) wich is a small insert that goes as far in the urethra as an PA would wich ive had in for about 2 weeks max without removal of the insert or the cage.

Im now wearing it again for a couple of days and no problems no escape or pull out possible no pain or irritation and now idea when it will come off again;)
    I had an infection last time but that was because i made a stupid mistake by using non stainless steel parts , now with them removed everything seems to be perfecly fine.

i shower and clean twice a day i think that is needed

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Thanks for all your information. I appreciate your input

sissybitch likes this.
  8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I have a looker 2 with removable insert. For me it's more comfortable to wear with the insert fitted, which is 8mm at the end and extends about 15mm beyond the base-ring - which I think is as much to do with comfort as for security.

The longest I wore it without removing was 3 months - now clearly I wasnt being as good with the meticulous level of hygiene required for such durations as after 3 months I had an UTI which they told me was an infection of bacteria of the bowel. If I were to wear it again for long periods without removal then I would ensure that after passing solids to wipe from front towards the back, as well the usual daily wash of the area. I now have 2 brushes (an old mascara brush and a small bottle brush) which can be used for cleaning inside the device while it's worn. It's not particularly comfortable to clean with them, but such is life.

I still need to sit to pee - but then we've long played with urethral stretching so there's a fair amount of flow around the outside of it.

Now the fun stuff - it can be a most delicious head fuck to have ones penis penetrated. Once it's been accepted as a possibility then others arise for play and torture while the cage is off. http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/webshop/penis-urethra-plugs/ :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ????

bincorona likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice