Update!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Coloradonewbies, Jul 12, 2022.

?

How long would you recommend she deny me between orgasms

1. One month or less

14.9%
  2. 1-3 months

31.9%
  3. 3-6 months

25.5%
  4. 6-12 months

10.6%
  5. More than a year

17.0%
Random Thread
  1. Coloradonewbies

Colorado
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    Thank you to all who have encouraged me in this endeavor. And provided advice. We are approaching one year and last night was a big step.

Last night, after helping me shave for my laser hair removal today, my wife and I had a chat about the “research” I have done to determine what our chastity regimen might look like.

I think this is where we landed:

cleaning weekly. Possibly supervised if she wants to tease.

out overnight - monthly after shaving for laser which happens about monthly. She loves the smooth feel and really enjoyed teasing me.

orgasms - she felt one month was not long enough for denial but wasn’t sure about 6 months or longer. So I guess it will be somewhere in between. We have been on 3 months the last few cycles.

piv sex - when she wants but cumming during that will be rare (see above)

milking, prostate stimulation, etc - we didn’t get to talk about that last night. Down the road I guess.

anyway, after last night I told her I would report back for those that made suggestions or anyone who cares to comment.

She will be looking at the replies as she expressed interest when I said I would update those who made suggestions. That’s the first time for that.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Personally, I believe the benefits of chastity out weigh the loss of the momentary orgasm (at least that’s what my wife tells me). I don’t think you should be allowed an orgasm unless it’s truly ruined. Stop those down periods in their tracks!

I’m never allowed out my cage unless she wants me to be.
    I am not allowed to wash myself, only she does this.
    I’m not allowed to touch myself when I’m out. It’s not mine.
    You don’t have to worry about going 6 months of denial being too long because before you know it you’ll be cumming without being released. It’s not pleasurable like a real orgasm though. My wife tapped my cage a little the other day and I squirted my love juice everywhere.
    If I hadn’t have done that I was only allowed to cum through pegging. That was her decision.

You’re luckier than me as my wife won’t allow PIV sex without ejaculation. Which isn’t allowed. So that’s off the table now. It’s ok though as she tells me if she had to choose just one, sex or her vibrator she’d pick the latter!

She’s now completely taken from the control in the bedroom, to control of just about everything.

I love it. Enjoy! Good Luck

3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Easy answer: I said 3-6 months because you said that she thought 1 month was too short. It is what turns her on that matters!

NsToy likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I wouldn’t look at it as how often you get an orgasm… I would look at it as how often is she getting you aroused to some degree.

This has to be communicated as a couple though and talked about.

For example, my wife knows it really helps me out to get at least 30 seconds of some type of direct pleasure every day. Sometimes I get more, but if really helps the dynamic out if she can spare 30 seconds of her busy day to rub my penis with a couple fingers and laugh about how pathetically easy it is to keep me sexually interested.

I dunno what keep you sexually interest and how frequent you need it, but it is something you gotta communicate with her. At this point I don’t even care if I get to cum…

I would rather have 1 orgasm a year and teased to some degree every day… then get to cum once a week and ignored the other 6 day, 23 hours, and 57 minutes.

But that’s just me… don’t feel selfish having this discussion with her, it could inspire a better dynamic between the two of you that you didn’t know could exist.

5. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    @King Hippo Completely agree. Although what drives me on is that she lets me touch her rather than her touching me. It arouses me without even needing her to play. Last night I gave her a foot rub and ended up sucking her toes. I was dribbling everywhere out my cage.
    Being able to cum at this stage isn’t necessary. Being on the edge is way better!

When my wife first mentioned I may never have a full orgasm again my heart was in my mouth. Yet, shed taken control and that’s what she wanted. I actually find this way kinda more pleasurable (but don’t tell her that!)

King Hippo likes this.
  6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Dead on here, you found what does it for you & in reality, it isn't asking her to do that much at all. I do disagree with one thing you said, but you might have been joking. You said...

"I actually find this way kinda more pleasurable (but don’t tell her that!)"

I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to tell her that is how you feel about it right now & why you feel that way. I think if she heard why it could be very empowering for her to hear honestly given the comment... but make sure you say it is how you feel about it at the moment... things change & are meant to change.

When you strip everything down to the core things that make people happy, you find out they really don't need that much... and I hope everyone can find that in some way, shape, or form.

Headtrip likes this.
  7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Oh no, I was joking. We had a good conversation about what we wanted from all this at the outset. It took a lot of communication to get where we are…. She knows I prefer the tease, I know she prefers me to be kept in the dark about what’s happening. The honest conversation was that she might not let me cum every month like I expected. I agreed. I’m good with whatever she has in mind.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    If you have to ask, i would say she shouldnt let u you cum anymore.. ok, you will still get piv sex, that should suffice, she gets orgasm, you get nothing but oppurtunity to enter and pleasure her to the heavens.. cumming is just.. messy.

9. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    start low and increase times

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice