Unwanted emails

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by SubJoeGated, Jan 7, 2014.

1. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Eeek! i keep getting emails from Chastity Mansion informing me of updates. If that is discovered I'm dead. I have to keep checking and deleting them. My OH already found my avatar which I had stupidly saved to the desktop. I didn't give a very good explanation - thank goodness I didn't pick anything worse! She is up for the caging, but don't think she would like me posting on this site.

I thought I had turned emails off in preferences. Please help. This isn't the edgy play I was looking for! :)

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey there, go to top of the page in forums and find watched threads. There you will see a list of the threads you are watching. If you click on each one, just above the very first post is an option on the right hand side to unwatch. Click that for each of your threads you are watching.

Also watch for every thread you post in it will watch it for you so you need to check this every time you post on someone else's thread.

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I think you can also go to your profile/ Browsing Preferences and set not to watch every thread you post in - or send you emails.

I suspect many here may well have a second email address for such activities ;)

Mistress Jules likes this.
  4. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
    Thanks both. You are lifesavers. Why didn't I think to set up a new email? o_O

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please why don't yor Mistress likes you posting thingys on here. it not being naughty if you am polite and don't says naughty things or swear.

6. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
    I would never do any of those things Jemima but my Mistress is just getting used to the idea of taking control and this forum might scare her off. I mean, one of my alerts was "what sort of panties do you like?". If she saw that I think she would run a mile. So I'm learning from here and taking things slowly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice