Unlocked and hating it...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bostonlocked, Jun 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. bostonlocked

bostonlocked Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    After ~ 3 months of being locked 95% of the time, I've been unlocked for the past month.

Sir said I had no restrictions and I've been masturbating constantly like a pathetic bitch.

We had an amazing session last week, where he let me worship his big cock, and swallow his huge load. Then he put a ball crusher on me, had me get on all fours, and beat me mercilessly with a paddle for almost 2 hours. My little dick was rock hard and leaking the ENTIRE time. He didn't touch it once. I was in heaven.

Then I went home and got right back to jerking off. It's so pathetic.

He just got back from a trip and I begged him to lock me back up but he said "not yet". He had to go to his boyfriend's place and get fucked for 2 days straight. He knows how bad I want to be locked and he's denying it just to torture me.

I never thought I'd want to be locked this badly. I know I have no self control and need him to keep me under control so I can be a better sub.

I'm 99% sure he's gonna lock me back up next week, and I think he'll definitely make me pay for all this freedom. I just hope he keeps me locked up for a very long time this time.

/slaverantover

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice