Underwear to protect my cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Yoshio, Feb 21, 2017.

?

Should I buy a new device?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. Yoshio

Yoshio New member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Hey,

I'm the owner of Queen's keep cage from MatureMetal and I pretty like the device. It's about 3 years on and off I've been playing with this cage and I'm considering to try something new as there is a few things which really bothers me.

1. I'm uncircumcised, and skin usually gets through front bars and it's pinching when it's rubbing against clothes.
    2. The device is little heavier and sometimes it feels it's hanging down too much
    3. The erection overnight is sometimes really unbearable, because once the penis gets hard it sticks out of my body and pulling out with pain, even the penis looks its just half way through the cage.

I was just wondering if it's worth to start looking for something else or is there any workarounds? I was thinking, it would be so cool to have some special very tight underwear over the cage, which would actually hold the cage in the position. It would feel much more secure I guess. Anybody know about such thing?

Also, I was thinking about getting the new cage with urethral plug, but I'm just worried that it's painful when urinating and etc. Some of them has the front shield too, which would protect my skin against pinching and rubbing but what about hygiene. Is it still easy to clean?

I'd appreciate your thoughts on this. I'm frustrated as I don't want to keep buying new devices finding out with disappointment it's not what could solve this.

Thank you

Yoshio

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice