Under control

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by kiwikev, Dec 29, 2012.

1. kiwikev

kiwikev New member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I kneel before my Mistress my cock tied tightly against my leg my body bare and at her command,
    My Mistress tells me to lick her boots, which I obey by running my tongue over the shiny leather, I suddenly feel a sharp pain across my shoulders as she brings her whip down sharply, her voiced raised telling me to do it properly.
    I Hold he booted foot in my hand running my tongue along her boot encasing the 4inch heel in my mouth , My Mistress tells me to suck it as if I am sucking a cock, I obey her , she starts to push and pull her heel in and out of my mouth fucking me with her heel all the time whipping me shoulders with her whip, the pain is shooting through my body. My cock aching against my leg.
    My mistress notices my cock swelling and pulls her boot from my mouth striking my cock hard with the point of her boots , I squirm and shake,
    My mistress pushes me away and tells me to get back into the corner and wait for her to return. She gets up and leaves me there squirming in the corner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice