Uncaged for holiday

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jonny 12, Mar 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    After two weeks in chastity absolute bliss,loved it.my wife k/h decided I had to take the cage off to go on holiday,she was worried about the airport I told her we could use a plastic tag which wouldn't be detected as I still wanted to be in chastity,I then agreed to remove it to keep her happy as I don't want to spoil things as she's still a little bit unsure of chastity but she's accepting it more.Anyway I'm glad I listened to her as we went through the detector,it wet off must have been my neck chain,this meant I then had to go through the X-ray machine which would surely have shown I a cage up,I've posted this just to provide some information in case people are wondering about airports as I asked this question two weeks ago and some people said I wouldn't have a problem,so if my info stops some embarrassment it's worthwhile.looking forward to chastity when back from hols.

2. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    The other thing to worry about are arena's and other venues with metal detectors. As soon as I saw the metal detector I knew it was going to be bad news. As I walked through here comes that dreaded beeping. I guess I was lucky because I was told to go on through as the concert was getting ready to start and a whole group of us were coming in late.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice