uk sub ( potential slave) into feminis. looking for Master/Mistress: UK/EU/ME/F-East

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by slave 3332, May 27, 2010.

1. slave 3332

slave 3332 clare slave

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    uk sub (pot. slave) into feminisation. looking for Master/Mistress: UK/EU/ME/F-East

As the ad title says, am looking for a permament servant or slave position to give servitude and pleasure in whatever form i can.

i am 53, well educated, many interests and am veratile to work on a wide range of projects for you, especially if commercial or in the home. i have a good knowledge of food and wine as ell

i am young looking and will send more details etc if there is initial interest to explore. i will probably be of interest to a highly educated/professional and travelled Master or Mistress

sexually very sub and passive, plenty of kinks but most of all looking to live as a woman and be developed as one. i am willing to make a complete break in life to dedicate myself to this and your lifestyle - to the point of arriving chez vous with minimal things and to shed the male clothing.

naturally open to chastity and other training - and of course punishment - and overall adventures sexually

let me know and we can e-mail/chat whatever.......

2. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Always looking for subs to keyhold them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice