Turning fantasy into denial - for key holders

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by techteam, May 22, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. techteam

techteam Member

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    A dominatrix who submits to my husband along with me once a year in Las Vegas role play over the web as sisters with me being the older one.

It's nothing we stay in role for but have fun with it when we like and my husband loves it.

I have ordered fake braces - the dentist fit a mold and they are going to send a set that fits secure enough for me to put my hair in pig tails and braces in my mouth and take him out.

I will talk about my "sister" and how when she visits I need to make her do something like lick his ass right when she gets there for not remembering our Aunt's birthday. I will ask if he will make sure to remember and to wait before making me use my mouth on him but make sure it goes in her mouth. I will act really happy if he will do it because my Aunt had her feelings hurt.

I'm planning to use my mouth (since I'm too young to be experienced in cock control with my hands) but will make sure he edges over and over and stopping telling him no because I can't get come in my braces, I think it will mess them up.

I will purposely tell him I can just use my hands and when he's pulsating and the orgasm is ruined and come flows out I will act shocked and smile telling him I told him I could do it with my hands.

This is my sister

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice