tuning the device

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by JackStrap, Aug 1, 2013.

1. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    i just found "Sugru", which is a silicone-related stuff you can make items of, or use it to modify or fix existing objects.
    www.sugru.com gives more info.
    any experiences?
    i purchased a packet and will try to enhance my present device, which is a shortened Curve.

Mona DeVille likes this.
  2. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    I'd be interested to see some photos of the finished article Jack Strap

3. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Yes! I have used it on my Queen's Keep.

I'd noticed I needed something around the B-ring to grip my penis a bit more than then steel does. I tried some butyl rubber tape and liked the result - and then I remembered I was given a small pouch of Sugru. This was even better! I also formed a "tongue" that reaches out under the A-ring where it's locked.

After a few weeks of wearing, I can think of an improvement. I should have molded points in it like the old POI. I was also tempted to buy some more and mold it over the whole top of the locking post. :)

I should take a photo for you, but it's kind of hard to see what I've done. I've got another device I was going to try coming shortly, so when I let myself out of my Queen's Keep I'll take some photos to show what I've done to it.

Sei.

4. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Excellent!

5. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    I have an update.

It turns out the Sugru is more difficult to clean than stainless steel. I had to remove my device a few days earlier than I wanted to to locate a source of irritation. Good thing! There was a small lesion underneath my penis right near the base. And the cage smelt bad - noticeably worse than it ever previously has, even after a longer stint. And even though I wash it every other night with anti-bacterial soap. (And it's winter here.)

I still have to take a pic, but I plan to remove that piece of Sugru and re-apply a different shape that doesn't go underneath.

Sei.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice