TSM Married

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TSM, Apr 18, 2011.

1. TSM

TSM New member

Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Hello to you all and thank you for your welcome,

It is a noble tradition to appear in coming true, but the idea of ​​not doing so to justify the wrath and punishment is an erotic-crossed me mind. Ms. TSM love me already promised terrible things, so I will abide by this presentation noble traditions.

Acronyms The TSM is a couple where the man is a vicious and deceitful glutton using and abusing the pen and pleasures that life offers us his pearls of love when it leaves this time.

Ms. TSM on-hand, is bi dominatrix, from mild to very severe not failing to intervene to stop or gouge his crop even if doing everything to seduce her by heating his fingers.

Please, no bad thoughts, Mr. warms his fingers on a piano to charm the ears of his pearls of love because as everyone knows, "Neurons must first be hooked before the butt are not in cahoots" .

The couple at the hinge so imperfect half-century, gave many years in your pile of things that are morally reprehensible because it does not know how good it is. Say it is not unusual in our house isolated from the prying eyes to see a galloping pony-boy naked on the front with a chastity belt between the legs and on his back pretty straight drawings left by a cane English or a whisk.

Adept encounters, delight in the TSM talk of their passions, or even to share them, as the idea does not copulate with the spirit of their hosts. When it does, to be sure to have peace, Ms. TSM does not hesitate to wear a straitjacket or other accessories slowing considerably the freedom of expression.

Ladies and gentlemen, you'll understand if SSTs are followers of meetings naughty or even hot-swapping does not completely account for their passions.

Mr. TSM had at one time the idea of ​​a "breast-unions" of the male subject-happy as can be expected, his idea was cruelly nipped in the bud that Madame could cook on her buttocks red.

I will conclude this presentation by presenting my respects to the ladies and telling them before they get angry, I am the humble secretary Mrs TSM whose motto is: "what would you need a good subject if I have to take care of correspondence. "

TSM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice