TSA and polymer cages with the small locks

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luckyhubby83, Oct 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    I have a all plastic cage with this lock(metal)
    will this be a issue on the body scanners?

[​IMG]

2. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    Ask CngOfSeasn, that user may have some insight into this.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I’ve been through scanners at a courtroom and had no problems, but I have no experience with airport scanners.

4. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    You can get plastic locks of the same design. A TSA scanner might still reveal it, and it would be up to the agent to decide whether it was something that required explanation if it did.

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Maybe just use a plastic one time use lock that day just to be safe.

6. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    #6 GoodBoy1122, Oct 12, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    I usually wear a metal cage. I've gone through airport security using a cb6000 and plastic disposable lock with a number on it.

However, I won't do that again. I recently heard on a femdom podcast (I think Kristine's FLR podcast) that her husband had the same 100% plastic rig that I had and they pulled him aside and did a search and he had to pull his pants down in a room. He was wearing a pink cb to top it off. Yikes! The building anxiety to pass through with the plastic cb was fun, but I don't be trying that stunt again.

Yes, the detectors are looking for metal, but they are looking for more than metal; concentrations and clusters of stuff etc. Here something I found after a quick search that explains it.
    https://www.bustle.com/p/what-do-bo...-theyll-sometimes-flag-random-things-15770621

"Airport body scanners are designed to detect masses either on your body or hidden inside of your clothes..."

I'm no expert on how everything works, but I've heard enough to know that thrill is in the past for me.

7. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    The full body scanners at the airport where you stand in a booth with your arms up aren't metal detectors, they are passive millimeter wave detectors. These scanners can detect objects that are different materials from your skin and they will detect the presence of the cage for sure no matter what it's made of. It's not illegal to wear the cage in the US, just potentially embarrassing to explain away.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/PassiveMmWaveDetect-TN_0508-508.pdf

8. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not concerned about having to explain the cage or show it to TSA. I'm also not all that concerned with explaining to my travel mates why I was delayed.

I am concerned about making my flight. TSA is short-staffed and to get the right people into the little room could be a significant delay.

handsolo and homebody like this.
  9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a quick unlock prior to scan and then locking up again after would be the safest and quickest way through.

GoodBoy1122 likes this.
  10. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My HT is allmplastic except for the small brass lock.
    I have flown wearing it before but with all the hassles to fly these days mine will be off for our uupcoming flight.
    Too bad cause when i flew with it on last time. Passing through security etc was very exhilarating.

11. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    That's my plan. I have an all plastic cage for Disney that I will put on AFTER TSA.

Traveling with kids, I'll go through the metal detector most likely, so I might be ok. But who needs that hassle?

I have minor concerns about sharing kink, etc, too. But given that TSA is unnecessarily invasive and chastity is not shameful, I've made peace with it.

MissyB likes this.
  12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I always get stopped by metal scans because of my artificial knee. But not always airport scans. However have been taken aside for body frisk. That was bad enough, even without wearing a cage (not into chastity at that moment).

LockedGreg likes this.
  13. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    No. It wont

14. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    I went through scanners twice last week. They were the L3 mmw scanners at airports in Canada. I was wearing a Cherry Keeper with zip ties and no brass lock.

No issues. Green screen and OK.

15. cntltx

cntltx Member

Local Time:
    I have gone through many airports with a mature metal on and never had an issue. This was metal detector and body scan. I have been patted down once but no problems. I have heard the story about Krystine’s husband so it can happen but I am sure my wife would just laugh. But I do always get nervous whenever it get time to go through the scanner.

16. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    There are numerous methods of detection, and metal is only one medium that is detected. Scanners are looking for chemical traces, radioactivity, geometric patterns, metal, hard and soft objects, and numerous other metrics. You may be hit with puffs of air which are part of looking for micro and even nano traces of certain things that may range from explosives to various chemicals, to radioactive materials . Microwave mm machines trace and body map and look for unusual patterns, objects beneath the surface of clothing, etc. Your cage may be a 3d printed nylon cage, and it will show up as will the metal lock. A pen in your pocket will show up. Something you've stuffed in your sock, like a wad of dollar bills, will show up.

Certain positives will require secondary screening or inspection.

17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't risk it personally

18. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    That is a pretty good combination, the rest is up to you. My experiences as a frequent traveler:

Yes, the mm-wave scanners can see all plastic cages.
    They are usually set to ignore certain things, for obvious reasons they don't go into too much sexual detail.
    I have seen my metal cage show up with yellow and been passed through. They definitely showed up, even the higher end 316L cages.
    I have worn my Cherry Keeper with both plastic and brass locks and green every time (probably only due to their sensitivity settings).
    Can't find the plastic magic locks any more so probably will stick to brass.
    This combination also seems inert to classical metal detectors, which easily pick up my 304SS cages and sometimes my 316L cage.

But, as people have pointed out, if you are panicked at the idea of getting pulled aside, or consider imposing that possibility on an agent to be improper, then don't wear. My wife does not allow me to travel with a key anymore so I have to "get over it" and move on. Been pulled aside once but they accepted my explanation of "body jewelry" and let me pass. Some day I will get the full inspection. Pretty sure it will be embarrassing but not kill me (isn't that the same as wearing a cage?). Also quite certain that agent will have seen everything before. I do try to be at least a little bit early if I don't have priority clearance, just in case.

So you have options.

ugams likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tsa femdom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice