Trying again

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by hijk, Mar 15, 2013.

1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Late last year I asked for advice on ordering a custom cage and ended up ordering a Mature Metal Queen's Keep with a double base ring and the security screw: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/threads/yet-another-advice-please-thread.8260/

I finally managed to get it mid-January, but for one reason and another I've only managed to wear it in total for a few weeks all up (including wearing it almost non-stop the past week, only taking it off to do the checking I'll describe below). However, it unfortunately doesn't quite fit fully, with the following issues in increasing severity:

1. I'm a bit rubbed raw from the double base ring; I would guess that it could be because I need to try a different lubricating liquid/cream and I'm still getting used to it.
    2. The security screw sometime comes out, though MM is already sending me out new ones.
    3. The gap doesn't seem to be large enough, though this isn't really an issue as I can send it back to MM.
    4. When I'm fully "deflated" (which isn't that often because "ZOMG, I'm in chastity! :D" :p), there's a noticeable gap above my shaft down near the end, so there's room for me to "grow".
    5. When I get even partially aroused, my glans strain against the bars at the end of the cage, my foreskin pokes through and - despite having the vertical bars on the outside - I still get pinched (one time there was a noticeable spot on my foreskin where it had been rubbed rather raw and I had to take the cage off).
    I think the last two are related: as there's room to grow, I do, and hence push against the bars and get my foreskin pinched. As such, I think I need a cage that shrinks in diameter (just by an extra 1/4") down the end of the shaft.

MM has very kindly offered me a discount if I order a new cage; and here's my dilemma: do I try again with a MM cage, or look elsewhere?

In particular, I'm looking at the Looker 02 by Steelworxx: http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-02-116p.html

If I understand correctly, after the 19% VAT (which I don't pay as I'm not in Europe) is taken off, then the Looker 02 is cheaper and already comes with an integrated lock, rather than having to pay extra for a security screw for another Queens Keep. And - my main reason for considering it - since it has a cap on the end, I won't have to worry about any more foreskin pinching.

What do people think? I'm not sure I'd necessarily want the urethral insert in the Looker 02 (though it can be made removable, so I can always try it if I want to) and from what I've read it might be more messy to urinate in and clean up afterwards because of the cap :s

I'm not particularly sold on either option at the moment, but would appreciate the opinion of people who have been doing this a lot longer than I have!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice