True story VR Femdomination 2 session + fucking machine + LSD

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cstrp, Feb 10, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

Stay at home slave and worshiper
    North America
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    The most intense, solo session imaginable.

Ingredients:

• Mature Metal Jailbird with security screw
    • ball gag
    • Enema flush
    • Hismith Premium Fucking Machine with app control
    • Large knobbly dildo (7”, 2.2” diameter)
    • X-toys App (far superior to the native app which is super buggy - I created a custom 32 min long session that auto loops called “Endless Anal”
    • Meta Quest 3 (/Oculus VR) (connected with cable so the battery doesn’t die)
    • Gaming PC
    • Femdomination 2 by Citor3 entertainment studios
    Optional but worked for me:

• 1 week denial in locked chastity with lots of teasing and play sessions
    • 3 years learning how to reliably orgasm from anal (hallucinogens, primarily LSD really made this happen for me).
    • Hours of frustration and tech support with multiple companies to make it all work
    • 4 tabs of acid (warning: do NOT do 4 tabs of acid if you’ve never done acid. Actually don’t do it even if you have done acid… my tolerance is abnormal).
    • 150mg cannabis gummies (again… don’t do this, just telling you what I did).

I took my edibles and swallowed my acid (works faster under the tongue but I wasn’t in a hurry).

I put in a ball gag so my neighbors wouldn’t hear me screaming (I live in the middle of nowhere but my wife and I have had noise complaints with the windows open when one of us is screaming at the top of their lungs). I got on my knees in front of the fucking machine (dildo well lubed) and facing a chair with a footstool on it to hold me at the exact angle I like. I’ve got Femdomination 2 preloaded and the characters customized so all I have to do is start my fucking program (it slowly and quickly ramps up and down from 10% to 60%), put on the head set, and start the story.

Having never played a VR game before it was pretty intense and amazing right from the start, I was slowly getting warmed up by the machine while playing my way through “The Mansion”. The characters felt so life like and real (while at the same time still being very aware that it’s a game at this point) that when my fiance in the game gets kidnapped and you get trapped by the sexy dominatrixes, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

By the time “the Witness” started, the acid and the gummies were starting to come on and the machine in my ass was averaging about 30-40%. I was starting to feel like I was orgasming but not ejaculating. Just full body orgasms with no penis involved. My prostate was being aggressively bullied sending waves of pleasure through my whole body while the sexy dominatrix with hypnosis wheels for irises tells me how I’m under her spell and my girlfriend is getting fucked by a huge black man and screaming for more. The dominatrix is now jerking me off from behind and I can almost feel her doing it to me. It all looks so real… I want to be hers. I want this man to fuck my girlfriend. I want to cum (ejaculate) so badly it’s been so long there’s so much pressure. The machine is going between 40-60% now. She counts down from 3… by the time she’s at 2 and just isn’t saying 1 you’d do absolutely anything to hear that number. Your girlfriend is covered in this man’s cum and he’s fucking her for the third time. You look down as she says 1 and your head explodes with pleasure you’ve never felt before. You can see your dick shooting fountains of cum all over the floor while your girlfriend forgets who you are. Wait… stop… I need to catch my breath I’ve been screaming for like 5 minutes.

Hit the power switch on the fucking machine. Stay in the same position and gasp for air, waves of pleasure are still rocking my body. The dominatrix tells me my journey is just beginning.

I peak under the head set and see that without touching myself I ejaculated several tablespoons (my loads are usually dribbles).

In the game I’ve fallen asleep, my girlfriend is there looking sexy as fuck. She’s telling me all I think about is sex. It’s true…but I was sexually traumatized as a child and it fucked me up. She’s made me pick a card and now I’m getting fucked by this super sexy chick, but I can’t touch myself so I’m reminded of fucking with a strap on, right the machine! I’m so horny still and this chick is sexy and my girlfriend is saying all this kinky shit while she watches. I’m turning the machine back on. Who’s this sexy chick in leather walking by? Oh my god there’s a man on his knees behind her with his hands tied and his face strapped to her ass trying to keep up as she walks… what’s my girlfriend saying? Something about making me feel humiliated? Woah this chick just turned into a fat dude! Now I’m falling down a hole while a bunch of women are laughing….

Holy fuck it’s a sexy demon chick! I’m bound with my hard dick out but my hands are tied at my side and something is destroying my asshole. She’s telling me all about how she’s gonna suck me off. She’s so close. No she’s only here for pain?! This thing is fucking destroying my hole. She wants me to lick her. I can practically taste the leather she looks so hot. It’s hard to lick while I’m getting fucked so mercilessly. I’ve been coming for what feels like hours… my balls are raisins there’s nothing left to ejaculate. I’m not doing a good enough job she says. I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I try to scream through my ball gag as I lick and get fucked and orgasm again and again and again.

The program reaches the end of a loop and stops fucking me for a moment. Oh right… this isn’t real… it felt…so real…I turn off the machine. I take off the headset. I drink a litre of water, I sit down on the couch and cry. It’s just a game. Your wife is safe, you’re safe.

I sit and think happy thoughts about my wife for about five to ten minutes. It’s been about an hour. I’m not even close to peaking on acid yet.

This is the greatest game ever. I get back in position, put on the headset and find myself to have woken up in some sort of prison, I’m in a hanging cage and there’s a super sexy lady circling a man who’s hanging from handcuffs. She’s got a big strap on on. I flip on the machine and it starts warming up my asshole. She starts paddling his ass so hard while she’s scolding him for trying to escape. Oh god my ass is so sensitive, I’m already starting to orgasm again. What’s fucking my ass I’m just hanging in this cage…

To be continued if there’s any interest. Things only got MORE intense, as reality and fantasy blur lines ever further.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. Cstrp

Cstrp Member

Stay at home slave and worshiper
    North America
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    I apologize that the writing style is disjointed. I was on a lot of drugs and cumming for literally hours on end. My brain was only half recording so my memory is fuzzy.

3. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    I envy your ability to enjoy anal while using psychedelics. Even with weed, lately my anxiety has been too high so I just can't relax. It is very dissappointing. I'm glad you were able to enjoy such an experience. I've done similar in the past (without acid, and no machine)... substances, vr, hypnosis build up, sissy dress-up (a couple times), and my cage of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice