True meaning of lOcktober

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Crowned, Nov 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    For us, it is that my KH and I both feel like I can wear the cage as long as she wants. Now I have never done months like some, but it seems like I could...maybe things get harder as time goes on?

I wonder if lOctober helps many couples see that the male can wear a device for much longer periods than he had before. For us, I understand that erections are to be rare now with most releases being caged.

It was an educational month for us.

2. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I just had my first Locktober . Yes it was 32 days for me . That is longest time to date .
    The true meaning of Locktober is that there is no type of release or orgasm during the month . Only cleaning and inspection . I didn't know if I could make it , but it got easier after the first 2 weeks
    We both changed during that month . Her more Dom and me more serving. After Locktober there is no going back to the way things were. She likes her new found power and control .

Guest 2014 and HT89 like this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    This was our second Loctober and it was much easier for me. Last year, we had just started MC, so anything more than a few days was new to both of us. Since last year, I now go between 30 & 40 days without a orgasm. My Wife(KH) allows me time out of cage for a good cleaning & shave. But that is about 20 minutes maybe 3-4 times a week. My Wife has gotten right into MC. She wants me in a cage for now on and wants full control of any orgasm she might let me have. She loves teasing me and having me basically be the balls. She gets whatever she wants now and loves it that way. She now surprises me with what she will do to me, tying me up, tying my balls to the foot board. Once in awhile she will tell me she just want s feel and see my hard penis. She will tie me to the bed, uncage me and just tease my penis for her own amusement (No orgasm) then make me put my cage back on. She will play and watch my reactions and how my penis reacts to different things. She finds it funny when I'm trying to hump her hand and when she releases her grip, me just humping the air. It feels like the further we get into MC, the more curious she gets and the more she want to try different things to me and to see how far she can push me. The last 14 months have been a eye opener to both of us and she wants it to stay this way. So, Loctober is over, but our journey continues...

Krypto004, Maid Denise and Guest 2014 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice