Trouble deciding

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by JessMal, Aug 28, 2022.

1. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    I've tried a lot of devices, CB6000, 6000s, Chinese knock-off ball traps, a Mature Metal Jailbird and some of the knock-off full belts. None of them have been exactly what I'm after and I'm trying to decide where to go now....

I'd like something that produces a relatively flat front, and nothing that's too huge.

Fancy Steel - I like the look of the sissy belts, but I've tried a knock-off from ebay and the metal tubes that go around the cup portion just don't work. They don't really leave enough room for the testicles and cleaning can be tough. The cable version / slim-fit is nice in that it's pretty un-noticeable with a pair of boxers or briefs over it. The rest of their male belts just don't appeal to me.

My Steel - I like the look of the transformation belts, but that's a lot of $$ to drop and I've heard the shield can rub your thighs. I've seen their other models and don't like the testicles hanging out.

Neosteel - I like the shemale sport, but again a lot of $$ and they're not really making belts at the moment.

Behind Bars - I like the flat-front, but it looks kind of huge. I also like that it can be relatively secure without the rear bar, so using the restroom would be easier.

I tried one of the e-bay belts that looks like the fancy steel sissy belt, but is skeleton-ized. That worked ok, but the end of the tube projected up too far and again, not really enough room for the testicles. I did take the grinder to it and make the penis tube a little flatter and removed the upward 'hump'. Better, but not great still.

I know everyone has their preferences, but wondering if there's anything else out there I should look at. I seem to remember there was a maker that did something like the Neosteel fun (just a tube) but also sold an add-on front shield.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice