Total Containment

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Warning. This is a work of fiction and fantasy. You may find it offensive and if you don't like it, then stop reading immediately.

It was over a month now since the scientists had announced that they had successfully controlled the pandemics of the 2020s and that the only small chance, and they did same it was minute, almost non-existent, of any further contamination and spread would be by semen. The government put out a token gesture announcement that men should stop masturbating for a month and that all sexual activity cease.

The league of women laughed and said most men can't stop wanking for a day, let alone a month. We need action now - or in the case of men - no action. As there were now more women than men in parliaments around the world action would be taken and the Total Containment Law was passed. All men would be fitted with a non-removable chastity device. Any man outside in the street could be challenged and required to show their certificate of chastity.

Andy was back at the facility for his monthly check. It was a bit different than the first he was here. Instead of the queue snaking around the building there were chairs to sit while waiting. The rest was the same small cubicles consisting of an examination table and a desk, the walls looked like they were made of paper. But only on three sides, the fourth side being the entrance / door. Leave your dignity at the street and possible pick it up on the way back out.

Ballbreaker, Andy was sure that's what her name was, Ms Ballbreaker. If it wasn't then it should have been. "Don't worry, I'm medically trained", she had said. It was the other training that she'd had that Andy was worried about, like the unarmed combat, interrogation techniques and shot-putting. As they were queuing, Andy spotted one of his mates from Chastity Mansion, Devoted Hubby. He was there with his wife too. They had a lot in common - cages on their cocks, strict dominant wives who liked to punish their asses with tawses when less than pleased.

All currently chaste men had had to attend the facility with their keyholders whilst the initial containment phase was introduced. In a very officious manner she had demanded Andy to strip from the waist down and get onto the examination bench. She checked the usual details, name, address, social security number and verified them with her list and Andy's driving licence. Then came the more personal questions. "Length and diameter of the cock cage?". "Two inches long and 1 3/8" diameter", Lady C replied.

Lady C had had Andy in chastity for a whole month prior to the lock down announcement and it didn't appear that there was going to be any kind of release any time soon. Ballbreaker flipped over her clipboard where there was a chart and diagrams of penises of various sizes. "51mm and 35mm", she confirmed, "we're metric here. Size of the base ring and the gap please?" This women doesn't need to say please Andy thought, she can get anything she wants by menaces. "2 1/8 and 1/4 inches", Lady C informed her". Consulting the back of her clipboard again she muttered "54mm and 6mm. That's an oval ring?". Lady C nodded. "Ok, what size is he when fully erect?". "Seven inches", Lady C said. "That's fantastic you can get him in such a small cage - 178mm", Ballbreaker looked genuinely pleased seeing Andy's cock locked tightly in its penile prison. Andy could help noticing the larger of the diagrams, I mean who has an erection the length of a clipboard.

Then it was the physical examination. Ballbreaker lived up to her name pulling left and right, almost ripping off Andy's balls to make sure the cage was secure and fit for purpose. "As you've said he's seven inches erect, I have to do a cage strength test, don't worry, its painless". Without any further warning a lubed finger found its way into Andy's ass and expert probing found a magic button inside that started that familiar pressing against the cage. With her other hand she pulled a probe out of her top pocket and a high pitched tone was heard. "Just like these ultrasonic toothbrushes", she informed us placing the tip between the bars of Andy's cage. "You're lucky, for the non stainless steel cages we need to administer an injection, the effects are instant but takes about 6 hours to subside".

The combined effects of that probing finger and the buzzing probe were working. Within seconds, Andy's penis was trying to burst open the metal bars but with no success. Andy was surprised, under normal circumstances one look at Ballbreaker would have been enough to oppose any hard-on. "Ok, that's perfect. No way he's going to escape that cage. Did you pick it?" "Yes", Lady C confirmed", it's called the Watchful Mistress. We can add punishment pins to it too". "Did you bring them along today?". Lady C handed over the three pins, one short and blunt, one longer still blunt and one short with a sharp criss-cross pattern on it. Ballbreaker examined them, selecting the long blunt one holding her hand out. "Keys". Lady C surrendered the two special security keys before Ballbreaker deftly unlocked the cage slipped the pin in and relocked the cage. These security keys were unique to Andy's cage and no other key could be used. Ballbreaker tightened the screws, really put some muscle into making sure the screw was not going to work loose. Just to make sure, she reached into her desk and applied some thread sealant - not the stuff that stops a bit of vibration and allows loosening in the future, but the stuff that goes rock solid almost like welding the metal together.

"That's you all done now", she said with that rather pleased look again, "Back in a month for a checkup, but in the meantime, use this lubricating spray on the ring and cage just to keep things smooth. It's also a good idea to keep him shaven down there, but he's OK with that", pointing her pen at the thin strip of hair, "but keep it trimmed and neat. There's other thing that needs to be done a minimum of once a week. I'll show you how to use it." A small curved device magically appeared in Ballbreaker's hand. Shaped like a piece of orange peel but with two metal dots in it. "Hold it here and press", as she guided Lady C's hand to the target area of Andy's scrotum, "and just press that button, keeping the device in place for a few seconds". "Arrrrggggg, f**k", Andy screamed the first words he'd said since confirming his name, "is that a taser or something?"

Ballbreaker ignored Andy and carried on with her instructions. "Remember at least once a week, but we recommend using it more frequently. It'll stop any erection immediately and preventing any occurrence for at least another two. It's safe and there's no limit to how many times you want to use it." Want to use it Andy thought, who in their right mind would want to use such an evil instrument of torture? "Some women like its results so much that they get one that fits to the cage with a remote control".

Lady C had liked the electro-cock-shock so much she got the upgrade to the Watchful Mistress which Andy had now renamed as the Hateful Mistress. One pulse was enough to make Andy jump, running to see what she wanted, more pulses when discipline was needed. She had even made Andy press the button once. Andy had been reluctant to do such a thing but Lady C's threats convinced him otherwise. ZAAAAAPPPPPP. Lady C had set it to give a 10 second shock bringing Andy to his knees in agony. "Look", she said, "goes all the way up to 60 seconds. And that was only strength one. Do you want to give it a try at five?"

Andy's thoughts were disturbed as he become aware that someone was calling his name. Looking up he was pleased to discover a pretty girl this time. She called him again and Andy answered this time, "cubicle three", this beautiful sex goddess said pointing with her clipboard. Then it struck him, this twenty something year old was going to look at his caged cock, make sure it was still caged, and make sure it would stay caged. If Ballbreaker was old enough to be his mother or auntie, then Goddess was young enough to be his daughter.

Goddess lead the way to the cubicle, reading her clipboard as she went. "Seven inches", she murmured turning to look at Andy's crotch. Andy felt his cock start to stiffen and strain against the cage. In the cubicle, Goddess pointed at the examination bench saying "you've been here before, you know what to do". Climbing onto the bench the memories of that first time came flooding back, Ballbreakers finger in his ass, nearly pulling his balls off and the electric shock. Hope we don't do all that again Andy thought.

Goddess happy with the identity check matched her paperwork, including the photograph Ballbreaker took of Andy's caged cock, got down to business. "Just a few checks, make sure the cage is still secure and not causing any distress". She could have been an exotic dancer, her body was almost perfect, an absolute peach of an ass, Andy had noticed that following her to the cubicle, her light nurse style uniform almost see through when the light shone. Now she was close to him and Andy could almost touch these fantastic boobs. Goddess could have worn a sack and still looked good in it.

"What a cute cock", she exclaimed, "so lovely in that shiny cage". She put both hands on the cage, pulling it gently from all angles, Andy could feel the warmth of her wishing there was no escapable cage between him and her. "I think the rules are too strict", Goddess commented, "I'm sure cocks could have been locked and keys left with wives or girlfriends. And this is a seven incher too. It’s a shame, never mind I'm sure they'll start the unlocking program soon, although some were saying that it might be a whole year. Anyway you're lucky you have such a well fitted cage, I bet its comfortable and you hardy know it's there". Andy did know it was there, as Goddess was now had his balls in her hands in what could be classed as less than a professional interest. "I have to do the cage strength test again, it's part of the checks if you have an erection more than 6 inches and you do", she purred looking Andy right in the eye. "This cage is secure, the lock is secure. With a custom fitted cage like this its sized to stop any hint of an erection before it starts." She still had her hands on Andy's balls and knew exactly what she was doing, using her thumbs to rub the exposed part of skin at the top of ring.

It was definitely having the required effect and Andy's cock tried helplessly to stiffen only to be thwarted by the steel of the cage. "You know, you're very lucky, you partner obviously loves you and cares for you to get such a nice cage. The government issue ones are rubbish, and there's be complaints that they rub, and they're solid so you can't see the cock at all. Then some men complained about the fit and they got sent for a fitting for a full belt. And look you have a punishment pin too. It's helps not only with the control but stops the cage sliding down the shaft when your balls loosen"

"So when was the last time you ejaculated?", Goddess asked. "It says here on your file that you were in caged for four weeks before the Total Confinement announcement. So it that eight weeks now?". "Errr", Andy stammered, "no, it's been longer." Goddess was testing the strength of Andy's cage as she pursued the truth, "How long Andy? Why is it longer? Has your partner been keeping you in chastity and teasing you? Is she your Mistress? Does she own your cock?"

"Yes. Yes. I am in a Female Led Relationship - my wife is my Mistress and she's been keeping my cock in chastity. She unlocked me two months ago, but only to tease me and bring me to the edge." Kinda like what Goddess was doing right now as her hands were currently massaging Andy's perineum. It was definitely pleasurable and this definitely was no innocent clinician. "I bet Ms Ballbreaker told you to put the spray on every day. It is a lubricant, not a very good one, but its way better as a numbing agent. It's mostly lidocaine you know and you won't get any sensation at all. And we don't want that, do we?" The rubbing continued, target and more directed and it was clear this was a woman who knew her way around men's anatomy.

"I've made men ejaculate doing this", she said, "I can even make a man ejaculate when he's caged". Andy could believe that as he felt her expert touch. "Not a full orgasm you know, more a pathetic drip from prostrate massage and relentless teasing. But I prefer teasing the real thing, gently rubbing that nice sensitive spot, taking you to the edge time and time until just a gesture", she stopped and demonstrated the come hither gesture with her forefinger, "is enough to make you orgasm.

"But we wouldn't want that, would we?" And the massaging stopped, the cage strength test competed. "I think that cage will be good enough for years to come, but we'll need to see you in another month's time - you're assigned to me. There's one other small issue, but I'm sure it'll get sorted eventually. During the initial locking what happened to the keys? You see we have keys here on file but they're not for the cage you have." Andy thought back to that day when Ballbreaker had put that punishment pin in his cage, she had casually thrown them onto her desk, and then….. Andy now remembered her making a big deal of putting a government issue padlock and keys into the file.

"So until month, Andy, and as long as we can't find your keys you'll be back every month for monitoring, I can even organise weekly, even daily if I think it's appropriate. Get dressed Andy, go home to your Mistress and tell her I like choice in chastity cages. I may even call round to see her".

Amazing the difference between them - Mistress wanted him locked, teased and denied, Goddess wanted him teased and denied and Ballbreaker wanted every cock to be locked permanently and tortured just for fun.

scottirish, niceboy, DonnaSue and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice