TOSU plug

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by caladia, Jun 23, 2010.

1. caladia

caladia Sparkly

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    As soon as it arrived I was running about to find something to open the box like it was xmas or something, then pulled out a heavy shiny plug that made a dissapointing clunk.

What this has is a hollow body with three large bearings that fall to either end when tipped or moved around, far from the Newtons Cradle description.

So far I've not had much time to play around with this as it was all in a rush before work, but the instructions on rocking back and forth lead to it feeling like someone is lightly tapping on the plug, and a sound like being raped by a tube of Smarties.

2. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    i saw those at MEO. Thought about getting one. Post a review.
    BTW, I think the thing I miss most about the time I spent in the UK was Smarties. Got M&M's beat all to hell and back.

3. caladia

caladia Sparkly

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    I might have a play with it later, not much time tonight though :(

Took a few pictures, so you can see a bit more. It does have a very nice feel to it, seems well made, and the metal retains a little heat as I found out after I cleaned it and washed off in cold water :eek:

Attached Files:

4. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    I know this is a very old post. If your still around I would like to what you think of this TOSU??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice