ToolTrap for Sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MaleChastityNow, Jun 24, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    For sale for $200.00 is this modified version of a ToolTrap (regular retail on the ToolTrap is $300.00.)

The device is brand new. I normally use only two of the large cage rings when making a ToolTrap, but this one has three. I was experimenting to see if I can fabricate a lighter cage, so the cage rings on this piece were formed from 3/16” diameter rod instead of the standard ¼” rod I normally use.

It also has a vertical bar welded to the very smallest ring on the front of the cage, to prevent the possibility of pulling the glans through the front ring. I don't always add that bar to the front...some customer's have preferred the front ring unblocked, as it makes urinating easier.

Like all my devices, it’s made of 316L stainless steel, and the cage rings have an inner diameter of 1-1/2 inches. The cage length is 2-1/2 inches. Combined with a base ring and a ½ inch gap it’ll fit a flaccid penis 3 inches long.

The cage weighs 3 ounces, and the entire device weighs 5.75 ounces with the 2” base ring shown in the photo.

You’re welcome to choose a different size base ring, as well as a different gap, if needed, and I’ll fabricate one for you. You may also choose a round or oval ring.

The device is set up for use with a model 120D Master padlock, not included. If you’d like to upgrade to a security screw or my numbered-seal locking system, they can be purchased for $25.00 more.

What’s cool about the numbered seal system is that you can use the device without the seals if you’re self-locking, but if you have a keyholder then they can take control of the seals. No keys are needed…simply write down the number of the lock in use. I feel the seals are the best locking option on the market for longterm lockdown. If you’re frequently released, however, then one of the other two options is a better choice.

All lock options may be viewed on the various chastity cages sold on my website...

http://malechastitynow.com

Shipping to the U.S. is $6.50 and outside the U.S. is $15.00. Payment by PayPal is preferred.

01vs.JPG

2. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Price dropped to $150.00

3. Keltik Klan

Keltik Klan Keltik Klan

Professional
    Tampa Bay
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    I am interested but the size seems to large. Can you alter? I am under 2" flaccid. Inside length should be 1 3/4. Inner diameter needs to be at most 1 1/8. Outer ring should be double oval at 1 5/8.

4. Keltik Klan

Keltik Klan Keltik Klan

Professional
    Tampa Bay
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    I currently wear a MM Pet Trap sized to those dimensions. What is this device like in comparison?

5. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't have a MM device so am unable to make a comparison. Unfortunately, I'm not able to alter the ToolTrap due to the welds. This is a one-of-a-kind piece and I doubt I'll make another like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice