Tongue Piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DonnieDarko, Nov 17, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. DonnieDarko

DonnieDarko Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    My girlfriend is getting her tongue pierced tomorrow, has anyone had experience with oral sex with and without piercing? If so can you tell if its better with it or not. I have only received oral sex without piercing and she has amazing skills without (she practically has a degree in BJs) do you think this will increase her skill. Thank you

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    I didn't think it made any difference, but then I didn't think my clitoral hood piercing made any difference either!

I might be *numb* to piercing sensations!

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Hmm.. another non starter here. I've never had a BJ from a pierced tongue, but I'm betting if you got your dick pierced and the two bumped into eachother.. oh, now there would be a sensation!!

BTW I love my piercings. I wouldn't be without them. They do increase sensation for me, but only a little.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Master has tongue piercing and loves to suck on my clit but I'm not sure if it's any different, although you can get vibrating tongue bars which could make it more fun. The biggest difference is getting used to kissing, it's very different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice