Today was my three month chastity review

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subken, May 11, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Today marks three months since I went into full time chastity. I had my last orgasm on 2/11/2013 and have been locked in my Lori 2c since then. I have been out of it only briefly for TSA and a few times for cleaning. When we started my KH Wife determined that we should have a review every three months regarding her expectations and my success (or lack of) with chastity and D/s obedience. If the review was successful I could make a request to be let out for a bit, perhaps an orgasm could be scheduled, etc. Since that time we have both learned a lot and Mary's outlook has changed.

The review was short and bittersweet. She determined that her initial goal for me of one year without orgasm was reasonable and safe and will be enforced with an eye toward a longer more permanent denial. In addition and since the screw head is stripped and the 2c cannot be removed without power tools, it is to remain locked on until such time as it must be removed. This means probably four or five more months. I had always suggested that we remove it every two weeks for cleaning and some T&D so I balked at the idea. We emailed Lori Lancer asking if she thought this was possible and not only did she reply that it was, but that it was a good idea. I can say that it IS possible to keep everything squeaky clean without removal. So here I am in a situation that I would never thought possible and that I would never have agreed to three months ago when I was locked.

At times, especially when the security screw was first stripped, I have had a bit of panic and determined that when I finally get the device off I will never allow it to be locked on again. That comes and goes. She is calming and tells me she loves me and that she will bind me if necessary to re-lock. That I will learn to accept it for years to come...

Mr. Horner likes this.
  2. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    photo(1).JPG

Stripped security screw head. I have specific directions as to how to remove this from Lori Lancer. It takes two people and power tools to do it safely without damaging the device. I'll let you all know how it goes when we remove it, but that could be a while.

3. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    WOW how can you handle the thought of spending the rest of your life in that device and no orgasm again ever.

4. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    I can't really come to grips with that. At this point I don't believe that I will never orgasm again. But I would never have believed that I would be in this situation three months ago either, or that I would complete three months 24/7 with no release. Nor would I have believed three months ago that my marriage (22 years and three kids) could be salvaged and our relationship repairable. It has worked so well in repairing our relationship that Mary is dead serious when she says it is now a zero tolerance condition of our marriage for as long as she decrees. I will likely still be locked and still denied when the one year anniversary occurs, this I know, but beyond that I do not try to speculate. I have accepted long term chastity as a reality because I'm living it now, I know it is possible, and I get to KEEP my Dominant and sexy KH wife, and my family. All the control is Hers and that is better than being in my fifties, alone, with my dick in my hand.

Oh, yes and I must mention that without the 2c stainless steel device and Lori Lancer's advice and patience in getting it properly fitted, none of this would be possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice