To clarify definitions

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by MistressBitch, Mar 29, 2014.

1. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I read quite a lot on this website, and one thought has often occurred to me. That is, what do you all mean when you use the word release??

It seems that some people use it to define unlocking and removing their chastity device, this one I get, but also people use release to describe having an orgasm, ie a sexual release. Personally I see it as unlocking the unlocking and removal of a chastity device, not orgasm, but I wonder what others' thoughts are. Incidentally, usually the context tells me which one of the two the poster is referring to, but I do also find the confusion a little annoying, lol, but that's just me! lol.

Your thoughts please

2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    @MistressBitch - thanks for yet another interesting opening:)

"Release" from a danish perspective is defined for males as EJACULATION in many flavors; milked, ruined, allowed wanking - and of course the more joyful onces: penetrative in one to three - out of three.

So when I say that I do not get any release for month - I mean that I Do not have "pipes flushed", cum flowing, dripping, spouting etc. in any way - whatsoever!
    Precum? - thats a completely different ball game...Lol

Unlocking = unlocking - and nothing more.

"Release" as a term - makes perfectly sense this way, - because it is a short term release of his libido AND his mindset. Unlocking has no real impact on those two elements...
    It also makes sense from a power management point of view. To be released has to imply that someone releases You. You do not release Yourself! Cannot happen! - not even if you are Houdini.

In prison inmates do not release themselves, - that is in the hands of others...
    If however an inmate releases himself - thats called an escape attempt:) You can however easily be unlocked from handcuffs inside prison, but that does not release you...

( One for the record. The comparison stops here - and I DO not see chastity lifestyle as a prison, but more like a special kind of a monastery with a staircase to heaven....:)

So "unlocking" does not equals "release" IMO, and should not be used as a term to describe a simple removal of a chastity device...

Once "released" it will take time to reenter into the submissive state. For some I guess it takes fractions, for others, It can be a rather slow process...
    Slowly reentering has to some extend been the driving force behind my wifes wish to prolong the weeks/months between allowed releases....

For females releases seems to be less complicated to nail, but I could be wrong;-) ?

Sincerly

Lady De and lockeddue2perv like this.
  3. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    I think on this and similar sites / forums, the word 'release' is by and used for 'unlocking' the cage / belt.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    Perfect just what Mistress was looking for. !!!!

Purely on the grounds of the phrase " like a special kind of monastery with a stairway to heaven " and its proximity to the Nobel peace prise I would like to propose we on CM go with the Danish version and explanation.

So you are unlocked from your device and the spunky bit is your release !

Xx Wendy

BlueEyes and Mistress B like this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Now now, wendy. BluesEyes rhetoric is both poetic and most pleasant to read and far better than the usual drivel. Prise is spelt prize by the way.

Wendygirl and BlueEyes like this.
  6. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Lets take a few more steps up the staircase. What else to do when you wake up in the middle of the night with a huge caged boner?

So...

If You look at the list of Synonyms for "release" © Princeton University: "secrete · exhaust · discharge · expel · eject · unblock · unfreeze · free · publish · bring out · put out · issue · turn ·let go of · let go · relinquish · liberate · resign · give up · unloose" - You could certainly go either way: Ejaculation or unlocking.

BUT by assigning "release" to ejaculation ( in all of its flavors ) and not to simple unlocking, we all gain a lot. First an foremost we take the guesswork out of reading on CM: "Did he or did he not secrete, discharge, expel, let go of etc... semen after 18 years, when he writes that he finally was rewarded a release.??" We also manage to bring together the different flavors of discharging semen into one - a release. That would certainly also free us all from a somewhat diffuse an cluttered description of what is going on when people post about their edging, ruined O, milking etc...

The well known CM Ticker confuses a lot of members, - and that is a fact! I often see members asking one another what the ticker really tells: Lock-up time, - or time since last discharge of seemen (and we don't either in what flavor A,B,C,D etc. etc..)?
    Some mistrust and unspoken accusations of ostentation could be avoided - if definitions were clear. The uncertainty of the meaning of the ticker is IMO to be blamed for the decline in the use of the ticker... ( Sorry , but the design and looks of it is also part of the downfall;-)) (For the record: I like the forum layout a lot!)

On Your profile page on CM it is somewhat better:) There you see a division between unlocking and discharging.

"
    Locked up since:
    Enter the date you were locked into your chastity, don't forget to update this every time you are released!

Last Orgasm:
    Enter the date of your last orgasm

"
    BUT, the good start is all ruined - as You can see:
    The help texts set us back into confusion and guesswork once again...

I Think it could be wise to have some razor sharp definitions. That would help us all, - and for sure be a gesture to bewildered newcomers...

May I suggest that CM paves the way - by announcing that "unlocking" is the term You use to describe the very fact that the male bits and pieces are out of its confinement, and that "release" is reserved for discharging semen?

Sorry for being so posh..
    ( Thank You @Mascara^Snake :) for having introduced me to that word: Posh!)

P.S. When I call male chastity lifestyle "a SPECIAL kind of monastery with a stairway to heaven" what is it that is so special? Well - to nail a couple of specials - in this monastery the munks are all led by a female Prior, and their healthy diets consist of herbs and semen....;-) Lol.......!!

And heaven? - Total surrender and all about her.....

God night - wherever you are...;-)

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes
    In normal tearms the above post would be called a Masterpiece however we are now in another minefield of definitions and correct terminology with the added spice that I am on a thin dividing line of a tight rope of either pleasing Mistress B or a spanking from her.

So what adjective can we use to describe the above post written by a fully locked up sub property of his wonderful KH and thus by default cannot be a Master.?

Regards
    Wendy xx

BlueEyes likes this.
  8. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    @Wendygirl - Sorry for placing you into such a dilemma;-) That was never on my agenda.
    I'm afraid I cannot help you out here - picking an adjective...;-)

But, - Thanks for the very kind words. I blush.. and its hard to hit the "Like" button , -without feeling a little embarrassed, but what the heck, - here we Go:)

And for the record: I really mean it! For the benefit of all - it would be most welcome with clear definitions, -not just for "release" but also for "unlocking", "Lock up time"- "Ruined Orgasm" , "24/7 lock up" etc. etc..
    But for a great start I could settle for a crystal clear separation of "release" from "unlocking":)

Lady De likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    not many folks has them ticker thingys now does they. i didn't even knows they was still there if you wanted one.

10. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I agree with Blue Eyes in relation to the terminology, unlocked and released.
    However, if you would clarify this I was locked on 10/03/2014 until 27/03/2014 unlocked and released on two occasions between these dates.
    I am at present unlocked as my CB6000 has been returned for a CB6000s and should be with me by the weekend.
    Q. Does my ticker begin from the 10/03/2014 or does it restart each time I am released?
    also if I am unlocked and released and then locked on the same day, is the ticker then restarted?

11. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, well, lets see..
    For the ticker to make any sense at all - from my point of view , it should be a presentation of how many days since last allowed release of semen, but we all know by now, that it could be any of a hole array of different things this old ticker is telling us...

When I read a ticker stating: "Locked up since 2007", I would suggest that someone has been into this lifestyle wearing a chastity device for 7 straight years with no major time off the device except for cleaning and - maybe edging. (Some might even read it as if the the poor guy has not even been cleaned for 7 years, but that is hardly the case;-) )
    It does NOT say that this sub has been kept from having any discharge of seemen. It could very well be the case, in forms like milking, wanking, or any of all good old flavors of bringing af male to discharge his essence...

So - since the ticker is used "wrongly" and because most member happens to use it wrongly we may have to stick with that reality , for the time being.

Therefore

To answer your question inside this habit of misinformation and wrongly use of the ticker: Your ticker should start the day you find your male bits caged, and only if you experience a significant duration of unlock- time You should for the benefit of truth, start over, and by that reset the timer back to zero....
    A release of semen will not set back the ticker, -if you are relocked shortly after...

Question 1: answer is No, if the unlock time is not significant. "Significant" will expand over time....
    Question 2: answer is No, it is not reset

In the perfect world - you of course would use the ticker to tell the world how many days since last allowed release of semen and therefore You would have to reset the ticker every time you release semen, no matter if it was a ruined or a delightful release...

Again - as you may see, we are in desperate need of clarification....

Lady De likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice